NBA 2011-12 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 2-0 in the ECSF's so far by doing a teaser of the underdog and the total under. I will try it again tomorrow:

1U DBL Pacers +13/ game total U192.5 @1.91 (B365).

No Bosh gives the Pacers big men more of an advantage going into game 2. Heat should still win, but Pacers are way overs - had a good record against them in regular season from memory.

1u Pacers 1-10 @ 4.70

One more for tomorrow:
1.5U's Spurs 1st half -6.5 @1.91 (centrebet)
The Clippers were very slow starters against the grizzlies I think that this will continue except that they might never going.

Agree with you there buddyboy - Spurs should come out firing without looking back. Can see them dismantling the Clippers just like what we saw the Thunder do to the Lakers today! 1u on that same bet myself :)

3-0 on the dog handicap and the under buddyboy, nicely done! Now just need the Spurs to do what they're supposed to and we can all have a good day! :)

No Bosh gives the Pacers big men more of an advantage going into game 2. Heat should still win, but Pacers are way overs - had a good record against them in regular season from memory.

1u Pacers 1-10 @ 4.70

Stoked with that - massive overs. Bosh out gives Indiana a huge edge in this series - West and Hibbert should capitalise - hopefully that in turn gives Granger more looks.

Great defnsive display by the Pacers after shooting terribly in the first half. Granger showed some grit which was nice to see and George's last qtr block on Lebron was a game winner. :thumbsu:

Nice one Piespremiers! Dare I say that if Hibbert was more productive offensively the margin might have gone over 10 but a good win anyway.

Also. I was very lucky with that Spurs 1st half pick.

That previous bet was not close at all! Boston ML or ATS was definitely the bet to make. For the next game I like the Lakers to start well and OKC to dominate the 2nd half.

1U LAL 1st half +5.5
If this bet wins than I will strongly consider backing OKC at the 2H line.

EDIT:
I'm not going to bet on OKC 2H. The line is -4 which seems spot on to me.

1.25U DBL MIA +5.5 / SAS to lead at HT and FT @1.96 (Centrebet)

The Heat leg of this bet is $1.40 and should be $1.28 ish. I also like the Spurs to lead at half time and to hold on for the win.

Haven't researched much today, but will go 1 unit on Tim Duncan points + rebounds over 28.5 @ 1.65 for a bit of fun :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went away from the trusty dog and total under double in the East yesterday and Miami got smashed with the underdog Pacers winning in a low scoring game. That double would have won again yesterday but I'm going away from it again today.

1U PHI -1.5 @1.91 (Sportingbet)

0.4U DBL PHI +2.5/ total U175 @2.6 (B365)

Lol...It looks like this could be the second day in a row where I go away from my dog/under double and it becomes a winning bet. For the next game:

0.5U LAL -0.5 1st Qtr @1.86 (Sportsbet)

1U OKC +3 @1.91 (Pinnacle)
(If OKC lose game 3 than I will take them x2.5 in game 4).

This puppy ain't over yet! Let's go Philly :)

I only just managed to get my play in before tip-off :eek:

1u PHI -2
1u BOS/PHI u174

Not a bad day today although it would have been nice if that OKC bet was a win and not a push. For tomorrow I have:

1U the Spurs -5 @1.96 (Pinnacle)

2.5U OKC to win @1.92 (Sportsbet)

Thanks char! Well done with getting the overs as well. For tomorrow and Tuesday I am back on the dog and total under double's for the EC.

1U Pacers +7/total U184.5 @1.96 (B365)

0.5U Heat to win the 1st Quarter @1.93 (Sportsbet)

1U 76ers +11.5/total U181 @1.91 (B365)

Great call on all 3 plays there mate. I can see both games being very close and defensively-minded (as is generally the case with Philly and Boston anyway) - so I will jump on board with you on those :)

Might look at some player specials in the morning as well for a bit of fun.

It looks like my two plays for the Indy game are going to lose. For the next game I think that with the Clippers been fatigued and the Spurs wanting to get as much rest as possible that this game will be a high scoring Spurs win.

1.5U DBL Spurs win/ total over 185.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back