NBA 2016/17

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked this so went with it without the KD or Hill ones. Bloody MKG got all his rebounds pinched by Batum today.
Only one I missed. Only need to hit one in 40 attempts. I'm averaging 1 a week, last 3 attempts missed by 1 leg. My logic for mkg was that Dallas puts up like 30 3s a game meaning long rebounds. Same logic for durant against Houston (obviously gsw puts the 3s up too)

Only one I missed. Only need to hit one in 40 attempts. I'm averaging 1 a week, last 3 attempts missed by 1 leg. My logic for mkg was that Dallas puts up like 30 3s a game meaning long rebounds. Same logic for durant against Houston (obviously gsw puts the 3s up too)
Yeah the logic was good. Batum took all the rebounds today. There's a lot of luck needed sometimes

Cousins o11 reb
Voochimane o13.5p
Paul o9.5a
Harris o4.5 reb
Gortat u11 reb
Harden o11.5a

Just wondering if you take them as singles as well as in the multi's?

I've been playing around trying a few strategies lately with the player markets but doing 5-6 leg multi's isn't something I've tried yet. I don't mind the idea of needing 1/40ish to break even, might look into it a bit...

Last edited:
Just wondering if you take them as singles as well as in the multi's?

I've been playing around trying a few strategies lately with the player markets but doing 5-6 leg multi's isn't something I've tried yet. I don't mind the idea of needing 1/40ish to break even, might look into it a bit...

do yourself a favour and just play them straight out.

do yourself a favour and just play them straight out.

yeah thats what i've been doing, and why i was wondering if lions_den was taking them as singles as well as the multi's. If you're hitting 5/6 in multis some days you'd make a good profit as singles.

Multis only

B Lopez o5.5 reb
Horford o6.5 reb
Schroder u17.5p
Towns o10.5 reb
Gasol o6 reb
Devin Booker u18.5p

4 games only tomorrow so quick change up

Drummond o14 reb
Knicks 11+
Pacers +13.5
OKC -5.5

Have had back to back days killed by Portland. The L to Milwaukee I could handle but the last quarter collapse at Memphis yesterday, especially as I took them +1.5, was brutal.

Luckily GS has been nice value the past two days.

Was also on Portland @ Memphis - atrocious capitulation.

I went for round three and copped it when they blew a 20 point lead at Indiana. Fortunately, or unfortunately, GS lost at Memphis so I didn't feel as bad.

Am thinking they are a good play today at home v. OKC, Oladipo is out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back