NBA 2017/18 - playoff betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Just merely tips for the * of it at this stage fellas. If I do bet on it will just be literally a few bucks.

Opening day games

Cavs $1.60 at home to dispose of the Celtics

Warriors home to Rockets

total game score over 230.5

interesting take on the winner and total game score over or under. Rockets to win and over 230.5, or under 230.5, is a whopping $9.50. Rockets with a +9.5 start and to go over is also paying $3.75.

The first two picks of cavs and total score over for the warriors game I like, but the above totals and game winner or head start does look to be of good value where you could take a shot for the * of it and smack on a free bet.

Anyway, my air bet selections are Cavs to win at $1.60 and total score over 230.5 rockets@Warriors

Last edited:
Will add you'd think the warriors will win but rockets with the new acquisition of CP3 playing alongside Harden has bolstered their offense and facilitating even more. They're going to score a s**t load as usual but their D would still leak as their game is offense. Warriors got trounced on their home floor in the opener last season to San Antonio so straight off the bat anything could happen.

Don't be surprised to see them get trounced by 30 also.

Anyway love the fact that the Ball is back. Great time of the year with NFL, Champions League Soccer, Cricket, NBA and Spring Racing.

Hi All, Sportsbet are offering a special market for Kyrie Irving to score 30+ against the Cavs. It is paying $7 for a max bet of $50. You can find it in a section called NBA Frenzy. I reckon this is overs but pretty hard to do any research given it is his first serious game for Boston.

BangersAndMash get down on your knees where you permantly belong ya little bitch.

suck on that.

Don't bet much, but had $15 sitting in my account from one of my horses on cup day and saw 76ers paying $3.38 to beat Utah yesterday. Thought those odds were too good to be true. Thanks Ben Simmons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TO let you know it's considered etiquette to post your tips before game time rather than bragging afterwards.
Thanks, wasn't aware there was an etiquette. As I said, rarely punt and don't think I've ventured onto this board before. Thought it was a harmless post.

No problems, someone needs to help you enforce the exceptionally high standard and integrity of the BF punting board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back