NBA [NBA] 2021-22 Real Dream Team

Tso1967

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2019
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Car crash round will see me plummet out the top 100 i reckon. :sick:
Did not bring back Jokic which has killed me.
Williamson C Adebayo Curry all out and i'm carrying 2 spuds in Hachimura and G-Alexander.

Freo_4eva

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont, San Antonio, ND Irish
Bump.. ended up (with one round to go) being ranked 177th. Actually my worst so far of the four years ive done. 112/77/61 before this year.

Been good having a more competitive league this year too.. normally its just me and a couple of work mates playing no hopers who abandon their team 3 weeks in.

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Bump.. ended up (with one round to go) being ranked 177th. Actually my worst so far of the four years ive done. 112/77/61 before this year.

Been good having a more competitive league this year too.. normally its just me and a couple of work mates playing no hopers who abandon their team 3 weeks in.

Keen if you have spots available

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Any glaring mistakes?

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 5.58.12 pm.png

Mar 27, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jokic 2 games week one, wouldn’t have him Captain, then again he will probably pump out 2 huge scores
Pick a lot of players who have 3 games in week two

Probably look to have more players with 3 (W1) 4 (W2) ratio in first two weeks

Butler and Johnson your bench players I get rid of them
replace Butler with Hyland (Nuggets) and Johnson with Murphy III (Pelicans)
who are similar prices

In the end it’s up to you

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Jokic 2 games week one, wouldn’t have him Captain, then again he will probably pump out 2 huge scores
Pick a lot of players who have 3 games in week two

Probably look to have more players with 3 (W1) 4 (W2) ratio in first two weeks

Butler and Johnson your bench players I get rid of them
replace Butler with Hyland similar price and Johnson with Murphy III
Thanks, i realised Jokic only had 2 games first up so i went with Giannis. Ill replace Butler for sure and have already replaced Johnson with another starter so Barnes has been relegated to my bench.

EDIT: Might as well post my new team. Lillard and Russell only play twice in week 1 but i have them locked in for the longer term. All other starters play 3 times in round 1. Not sure about Patty to be honest.

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 4.18.26 pm.png

Freo_4eva

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont, San Antonio, ND Irish
BUMP.. last chance. Got 12 so far.. lets see if we can get to 20 in the last 18 hours - or we'll be stuck with randoms who start a team and then forget two weeks in :)

Code: 123265

Going balls out to start i think. Not Giannis/Jokic in the hope they drop a Mil or two. Cunningham being injured or in doubt throws a spanner in the works given the lack of decent cheap/rookie Guards with substantial roles.

Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Have joined the above league. I’m by no means an NBA expert. Follow it on a casual basis, but looking to get more into it this year and Dream Team should keep me invested . Team is as follows, still a work in progress before tomorrow

Ball, Poole (Cunningham)

Doncic, Giddey (Green)

Davis (Mobley)

Durant, Kevin Porter (Barnes)

Sabonis, Anunoby (tipping)

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
BUMP.. last chance. Got 12 so far.. lets see if we can get to 20 in the last 18 hours - or we'll be stuck with randoms who start a team and then forget two weeks in :)

Code: 123265

Going balls out to start i think. Not Giannis/Jokic in the hope they drop a Mil or two. Cunningham being injured or in doubt throws a spanner in the works given the lack of decent cheap/rookie Guards with substantial roles.

I'm in. I will try not to suck too hard.

Back