NBA [NBA] 2021-22 Real Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wemby pretty average this week....1 good, 2 bad games. At least he beat Tatum who I could have got instead last week

With Jokic resting today, it's now officially the start of player resting roulette

Sabonis thankfully doesn't miss games, his run of 4s to end the season are perfect. Should carry my C all the way through now I think

Edwards another I will hold all the way just cos he doesn't like missing games

Curry an average trade in but at least he needs to keep playing for GSW to make finals

I need to get off Kawhi asap with rests very likely. Giannis as well maybe...get guys fighting to make finals like AD

SGA lol...see you next week then I guess?

Kawhi might finally deliver a good week for me since I got the spud

Sabonis has been very average...glad I went Jokic (C) in the end

Davis missed one game which killed his score but still should ton.

Giannis huge on 3

Fox and DeRozan solid...

Hopefully Doncic plays the last game to justify the coin spent

911 + Doncic (questionable) + SGA (doubtful) + Fox + DeRozan + Jokic (C) + Kawhi + AD + Sabonis

Murray the only spud of the week....how to you play 4 games fully and score 69! What a spud trade in he was

Doncic C missed game but not too far away from other captain picks like AD and Giannis

Is this the final round? Why do I see 6 trades left if we can only use 3 more...
I traded Murray in as well, trading straight back out, which probably means he will ton up

I traded Murray in as well, trading straight back out, which probably means he will ton up
Yeah same went Murray out

Davis > Wemby…hope he doesn’t get shut down

Dejounte > SGA…think he would still be quite popular so have to get him back in case he goes huge

Matthews > Powell bench downgrade to afford SGA

Powell to be used as a potential loop for Doncic VC

Jokic C back up if Doncic spuds first game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back