NBA 2021/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

15 steals for the warriors, 18 turnovers for the celts. yikes
I wouldn't worry, The NBA is notorious for finals series getting dragged out, Celtics were never going to win today, The NBA would have never allowed it even if the Celtics were trying, Which they weren't.

Celtics only need 2 of white/smart/horford hitting shots at an ok clip and I think they be fine, Jaylen needs to not dissapear as well.... needs to help Tatum for the full 48 mins. Still like Celts in 6

anyone betting today... talk of tatum coming out ultra aggressive driving to rim instead of passing so much and trying layups off one foot so I like his points. also like Jaylen Brown over 6.5 reb he often has big rebounding games at home.

anyone betting today... talk of tatum coming out ultra aggressive driving to rim instead of passing so much and trying layups off one foot so I like his points. also like Jaylen Brown over 6.5 reb he often has big rebounding games at home.
This is the advice given by A golf fan today to Mickelson

LOL

Wiggins under 18.5
Brown 24+
Brown 7+reb
Tatum 6+ assis @9.25 SB

Brown 3+threes
Thompson 4+threes
Tatum 6+reb
Green 6+ reb
Horford6+reb @6.25 SB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NBA Summer League
Phi ML v OKC @$1.95- 4U TAB
Expect this line to move overnight as Chet and Giddy likely to rest.

I havent been keeping track of the offseason, anyone got some good value bets for markets like most improved player, rookie of year, division winners etc?

also I really like Conneticut in WNBA futures.. all the talk is around the other teams Las Vegas, Seattle, Chicago but I feel Conneticut are sneaking under the radar a tad.. think the winner def comes from Vegas, Storm or Conneticut though.. dont rate Chicago and Washington.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back