NBA 2021/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^ Like that bet for reasons below:

- Anunonby hit this number in all his pre-season games
- Barnes covered this number in 4 of the 5 pre-season games
- Kuzma is a ball hog and he too covered this number in 3 of 4 pre-season games
- Gafford snagged 17 boards in the pre-season game against this same opponent

anyway i'm getting with one of my Same Game Parlays for tomorrow Wednesday in Washington v Toronto:

Scottie Barnes To Record 4+ Assists
OG Anunoby 2+ Threes
Kyle Kuzma 2+ Threes
Daniel Gafford 10+ Rebounds

Odds: 12.52 on Ladbrokes with the Boost

My advise bet is to take it above 11.50
Good value in Gafford 8+ at $1.92 with Ladbrokes there. Looks to be a solid market beat

2 more Same Game Parlays Wednesday

1. Boston Win, Tatum 28+ Points, Kemba Walker 3+ Threes @ 9.75
2. LaVine 20+ Pts, Donovan Mitchell 25+ Pts, Jalen Green 15+ Points , Morant 20+ pts, Embiid 25+ pts @ 8.42 on PointsBet

Tailed this. Was looking good until the last leg. Got BB for missing one leg so no complaints

yeah really should have got it done, barnes caught fire which killed us. i only bet small for the first month or so until i get a good look at all the teams with so much player movement. ill post a couple more next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really like porzingis today. get to see him healthy and with a full off season for the first time in a few years. looked really good in the pre season

also john cohn collins has a career avg of 25 points from 7 games against the mavs with a few 30+ games on them last year. his line is 17.5

edit: nvm didnt know the game started already lol

I admit I was wrong in my pre-season predictions. Dallas are no way near the 3rd best team in the West far from it.

Suns, Denver, Utah, Lakers, Clippers, Warriors are ahead of them by a fair margin.

Id even say Memphis and maybe Minnesota may be ahead of them in the pecking.........someone on here they may be battling to make the 8.

Giddey 10 rebounds@6.50? Can he do it again?
A better bet for me is Giddey a High P+R+A. The line for that is 21.5 , think he goes over this. The Houston team is one of the worst defensive fielding teams in the league and think he has a good chance of clearing the player performance ( points+ rebounds+assists)

harden o9.5 assists

embiid o29.5

sga o22.5

nets 76ers sgm
embiid o32.5
harden o10.5 assist
harris 3+ 3s
@ 15.25

nets still cant defend any big in the post so embiid should feast on this matchup. had 20, 33 and 39 on them last year and 14 from 8 minutes in the pre season. think he has a questionable knee though but if he plays he should dominate.

also value in assists for harden right now as 9.5 is a low for him. last year when he went to the nets his was around 8.5 and after a few games of that it didnt drop below 10.5 for the rest of the year (avg 11) so will always take when its below that. should have had like 12 or 13 the other night but claxton was trolling.

player bets been s**t so far

hawks/bulls/timberwolves @ 2.49

hawks/bulls/tw/heat/mavs @ 6.33

mavs -3.5
hawks -7.5
heat -4.5

fading some of the teams playing back to back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back