NBA 2021/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

one more interesting one at b365 Wes Matthews is 17.50 for 7 rebs he achieved this last game.. yes it's probably unlikely but you never know!! hes gone 4,4,2 0 in the other four games.... good value maybe taking 5 rebs a tad less adventurous but odds of 5.75 which I multied into Giannis over 33.5 pts for odds of 11.00. Later game I also like Green on his PRA line of 460 it has since risen to around 510... he was on target to smash it vs Memphis until Golden state just dissappeared after qtr time.. hopefully a few easy dunks/layups and floaters early and maybe one flukey 3 to see him get to double digit pts.. I think he will eat the rebounds up in such a pivotal game I mean he still had a decent amount last game in limited minutes and the assists should be there. Come on Dray time for a 10/10/10 type game to close the series

Last edited:
The Spreads on the Multiplier for today:

View attachment 1398693

I think Doncic can get around 32 pts, 11 rebounds and 6 assists or so. (which would rack up a score of around 2112)

In a close out game, I expect Phoenix to apply as much D to him as possible.

Yesterdays Game 6 Multipliers

Butler 1024, went UNDER
Adebayo 0, went UNDER
Harden 396, went UNDER
Doncic 2906, went MIDDLE
Brunson 36, went UNDER
Devin Booker 456, went UNDER
Chris Paul 104, went UNDER

god this celtics series is incredible. giannis is ******* amazing, and so clutch, that free throw shooting was insane. Travels a * ton tho thankfully they finally called one at the end lol. Jaylen brown dribbling is a ******* nightmare sometimes his handles can be horrific, tatum is insane also. But god boston ISO ball can look ******* ugly when they switch to it with leads (especially game 5)

god game 7 is gonna be good

NBA Spreads for Game 6 today (Pts x Rebounds x Assists):

View attachment 1399444
Todays Multipliers scores for Game 6:

Giannis 5280, went OVER
Holiday 136, went UNDER
Tatum 1656, went OVER
Jaylen Brown 440, went UNDER
Curry 1015, MIDDLE
Draymond Green 1680, went OVER
Steven Adams 120, went UNDER

Getting in early for the best of 7 match tomorrow between Mavs and Suns:

Doncic 35+ Pts
Chris Paul Under 17.5 pts
Mikal Bridges 2+ Threes
Odds: 8.60

Also a bit of a sprinkle on Mikal Most Threes @ 41

Multi: Brunson 3+ Threes, Grayson Allen 3+ Threes . Odds $42.40

what do yall think the likelihood for points
Giannis 35.5
Tatum 33.5
Holiday 18.5
Brown 21.5
@10.75

Wow wee this is why im worried about my suns v luca in a game 7 when the opposition has the best player..giannis with a crazy 1st qtr line of 10 pt 6 ast 8 reb! Youd be in heaven if on pra spread of 3400... This is where the home crowd can sometimes hurt in game 7 they are exasperated off each miss thatll make the celts players tighter..good result to be only down 6 feels like a double digit milwakee lead

Wow wee this is why im worried about my suns v luca in a game 7 when the opposition has the best player..giannis with a crazy 1st qtr line of 10 pt 6 ast 8 reb! Youd be in heaven if on pra spread of 3400... This is where the home crowd can sometimes hurt in game 7 they are exasperated off each miss thatll make the celts players tighter..good result to be only down 6 feels like a double digit milwakee lead

giannis is ******* incredible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

want to keep things simple for Game 7 Dallas v Phoenix

Dallas to cover their line + 6.5 pts
Over 217.5 pts

@ $7.51

Phoenix look rattled in Game 6. Absolutely rattled. The Mavericks I reckon will end the jinx of home sides winning in this series. I feel like the scoring could be a bit more along the lines of Games 1 and Game 2 .

Unlike most underdog teams in sport, who have to look to low scoring to beat their more favoured team. Dallas best chance of winning is to make it a shoot out or fast paced. Hence I dont mind taking the alternate line of 217.5 pts here. Chris Paul as good as his career has been , really struggled dribbling the ball down the court in the last couple of games.

NBA game 7 Multiplier Spreads:

1652652925332.png

Ill have a stab at the lines:

Doncic 35 pts x 12 rebounds x 8 assists= 3360
Brunson 17 pts x 3 rebounds x 6 assists 306
Devin Booker 25 pts x 5 rebounds x 6 assists= 750
Chris Paul 18 pts x 5 rebounds x 9 assists = 810

I reckon PointsBet have Nailed those lines to be Fair for Game 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back