NBA 2022/23 Season Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

With such a short fave in the Nugz I just laid to back. Whilst I think the Nugz are a better team and likely win the whole thing Miami play way too scrappy to have a great degree of risk here.:shrug:

Miami out to a very nice 2.40 at pointsbet and 3.5 handicap... I just love their togetherness and Feel like they are going to hit many shots tonight at home and Butler to Murray is a great move and will basically try cut off all the shooters and let Jokic do his scoring thing again.

MPJ 15+ at $3.50 seems like value. Sure he's been s**t but I think he's due to have a good game and we've seen some points explosions from everyone else so chance it on him I reckon. Had 11 last game, Coach has shown he'll back to keep taking shots and hopefully can play a bit freer if we're looking alright and he can get out of his head

Definitely taking him at $2 for over 12 as some insurance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MPJ 15+ at $3.50 seems like value. Sure he's been s**t but I think he's due to have a good game and we've seen some points explosions from everyone else so chance it on him I reckon. Had 11 last game, Coach has shown he'll back to keep taking shots and hopefully can play a bit freer if we're looking alright and he can get out of his head

I have been thinking this the last 4 games and have been burnt each time.. but whats 1 more game :drunk:

Tailed on points line 11.5 @1.98 and 15+ @3.50

Tailed I like it as well. I think Nuggets if they win it , will go with a bang. Gone for the gravy at $3.50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back