NBA 2022/23 Season Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Done me balls fair and square today on Bron. FFS serves me right for ever doing the 👑

Phoenix acquire Kevin Durant on deadline day, on top of Kyrie now at Dallas.

Phoenix now 2nd favourites to win the league with a core of: Ayton, Chris Paul and Devin Booker.

That also throws out my prediction Nets to even finish in the Top 4 in the East pre-season.

Phoenix acquire Kevin Durant on deadline day, on top of Kyrie now at Dallas.

Phoenix now 2nd favourites to win the league with a core of: Ayton, Chris Paul and Devin Booker.

That also throws out my prediction Nets to even finish in the Top 4 in the East pre-season.
Booker and Durant in the same line-up looks a concern for me. I'd lay Phoenix at the price.

Booker and Durant in the same line-up looks a concern for me. I'd lay Phoenix at the price.
I think fair to say most of the points will come through those two.

CP3 to do the assists, Ayton to do the rebounding. I think things will be fine.

The problem for Phoenix will be getting all 4 on court at the same time before playoffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers v Bucks Same Game Multi for 9/2

Hachimura 6+ Rebounds
Schroder Over 16.5 Pts
Holiday Over 6.5 Assists
Grayson Allen 2+ Threes
Connaughton 6+ Rebounds
Troy Brown Jr 10+ Points
Anthony Davis Under 4.5 Assists

Odds: $55.00

Leg 1 - Julius Randle (NYK) 25+ Points
Leg 2 - Spencer Dinwiddie (BKN) 20+ Points
Leg 3 - Mikal Bridges (BKN) 20+ Points
Leg 4 - Jalen Brunson (NYK) 25+ Points
Leg 5 - Josh Hart (NYK) 10+ Points
Leg 6 - Immanuel Quickley (NYK) 10+ Points
Leg 7 - Cameron Johnson (BKN) 10+ Points
Leg 8 - RJ Barrett (NYK) 15+ Points
  • Bet Amount$7.00
  • Odds151.00
  • Potential Collect$1,057.00

NBA Wednesday 15/2

This will be LeBron’s first game with the new guys (D Lo, Beasley, Vanderbilt, and Bamba) so I’m hoping he tries to get them good looks around the perimeter and get them involved and comfortable with the offense. Pretty sure Bamba’s suspension is up but idk what his role will be tonight. I do think D Lo and Beasley will get some good consistent looks. Lakers SHOULD be hungry to win this game and start their playoff push with a healthy roster. No Zion still for the Pels.

Lebron James Over 6.5 Assists
Lakers Win

Odds: $2.58

Remove this Banner Ad

Back