LeBron U27.5 Pts $1.80 Bet365

Embiid 2nd Pick $3

Add
Adding Luka U15 Pts $1.87 TAB

Giannis U4.5 Assists Ladbrokes 2.5u
Kyrie O4.5 Assists $1.87
Kyrie 10+ Assists $11.50 Lads 0.1u
Thats a nice fill on the AS game

Didnt lose any bets on the NBA All-Star game but I reckon they need to get rid of the 'Target Score' in the last quarter and play a proper 12 minutes of basketball.

Way it works is basically , its the team that is leading at the end of 3/4 time and then they add 24 points to it as the target score. Number 24 was chosen as a respect to Kobe Bryant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the Jazz v Spurs game, and for me its safe to rule a line out on the Jazz even making the playoffs from here or being better than: Lakers, Pelicans, Thunder or Portland. The Jazz dont have enough star players to be a good enough team. Their performance against the Spurs was simply putrid.

NBA Lotto for Portland v Pelicans 2/3/23:

$118.00 odds of course feel free to water down but I see these game being a up and down points fest! This is simons first game back so I just went with his assist.

Lillard Over 34.5 pts
McCollum 20+ Pts
Ingram 25+ Pts
Jeremi Grant 20+ Pts
Herbert Jones 4+ Rebounds
Herbert Jones 10+ Pts
Lillard 4+ Rebounds
Ingram 4+ Assists
Ingram 4+ Rebounds
Anfernee Simons 4+ Assists
Grant 2+ Threes
CJ McCollum 2+ Threes

Odds: $118

Portland too are a pretty poor side for me bar Lillard and an injured Nurkic.

Still reckon they are better than Utah with the run home but by jeez they too are clutching at straws and not sure if Lillard has the opportunity to win a chip with the Blazers. He may be destined to be moved on to more greener pastures.

Portland too are a pretty poor side for me bar Lillard and an injured Nurkic.

Still reckon they are better than Utah with the run home but by jeez they too are clutching at straws and not sure if Lillard has the opportunity to win a chip with the Blazers. He may be destined to be moved on to more greener pastures.
Dame simply isnt a winner. Time people come to terms with this. He wants his money and to be the man on a team rather than win. Just another Beal tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back