NBA 2022/23 Season Betting Thread

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
title odds r so crazy now very even four teams between 4.00 and 4.50 celts, philly, denver, lakers... Lakers match up well with Denver and won't fear going into Denver to win as many fans be lakers groupies anyway there.. I feel if Lakers make finals there's no way they lose unless injuries.. Lebron etc be so driven to get him another title they won't be stopped... I'd love to see Embiid vs Jokic but tbh..

does Philly have home court if playing Denver as they finished with a better record despite the lower seed?? i think Boston are done, they are such a horrendous team to watch and Philly smell blood and have the two confidence guys Harris and Maxey involved now, they constantly dribble into traffic and throw a horrendous speculative pass out that will ocassionaly lead to a bucket (tatum/smart are worst offenders) just no proper ball movement its like chalk and cheese after watching Harden or Jokic set up their teammates

Suncraze

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
No official plays today but very small speck on Poole 20+ Points/GSW Win $16 0.25u TAB

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
i think Philly are in Bostons head now and Maxey/Harden/Harris will get enough of the ball tommmorow to help Embiid... I feel Celts could totally collapse if put under pressure and not leading early so Philly 10 + could be value!! also like Denver to make a few shots on road too and win a close one vs suns.. double pays 4.86

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
My lord embiid is horrible sorry but his weak rebound effort in 1st half late wen smart tracked it down n went all the way
.now his weak as slow moves inside is killing them anytime they get close.total ball stopper which freezes out harris n maxey..look how gkld offence looked game 1 with him out! Loook he prob ends up.on 30 n 10 thats the deceptive thing ppl will say ohhh he musta played well

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Embiid is a *******, how was this guy MVP. They have choked this
He rarely plays like a big ughh its so frustrating look at jok back ppl down then artistry with feet or a pass lol yep voters only remember last month season not all jokics crazy stuff before its similar to year harden was robbed by a late westbrook burst of a couple game winners then hou killed em.4:1 in plsyoffs n harden showed who had the team humming

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
He rarely plays like a big ughh its so frustrating look at jok back ppl down then artistry with feet or a pass lol yep voters only remember last month season not all jokics crazy stuff before its similar to year harden was robbed by a late westbrook burst of a couple game winners then hou killed em.4:1 in plsyoffs n harden showed who had the team humming
In 2nd last straw poll around jan feb i think 90 percent had jok 1st too! So it was an unrealistic stupid swing and a few smart guys like bill simmons have come out n said they regret changing lol..Recency bias sucks

Back