NBA 2022 Pre Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is ridiculous.

If they start calling these in the regular season I’m done watching basketball.

every team walks onto the court, coaches transgress the line too!

what a joke.

i thought richmond was the hardest affected with officialdom.

This is ridiculous.

If they start calling these in the regular season I’m done watching basketball.

Meh. Bench celebrations have jumped the shark and players stepping onto the court has gotten out of hand the last couple of seasons. Mavs were just taking the piss last playoffs and getting fined wasn't doing anything. If you ain't playing, stay off the ******* court or cop a technical. It's not hard.

Meh. Bench celebrations have jumped the shark and players stepping onto the court has gotten out of hand the last couple of seasons. Mavs were just taking the piss last playoffs and getting fined wasn't doing anything. If you ain't playing, stay off the ******* court or cop a technical. It's not hard.
I agree with this - if the rule says there are consequences, how hard is it to stay off the court.

Nah klay is definitely more important imo.

At his peak I can’t see him succeeding without the splash bros. You put Steph or klay on another team you’re going to get the same level of production. Draymond on the other hand no you won’t not with his offence at least, defence he is a beast for sure but again I think Steph and klay have for the most part taking him for the ride.

You only have to look back as far as the series against us. Even in the cavs series before KD got there.

Poole called him a triple single for a reason.

You mean in the series Draymond had 32/15/9 in Game 7? The only guy that turned up.

The same series Klay shot 42% from the field and 35% from 3?

Any other assessment than Dray was our second best and most important player that season is wrong.

Dray needs talent around him to be great on the offensive end, but defensive he's generational.

You mean in the series Draymond had 32/15/9 in Game 7? The only guy that turned up.

The same series Klay shot 42% from the field and 35% from 3?

Any other assessment than Dray was our second best and most important player that season is wrong.

Dray needs talent around him to be great on the offensive end, but defensive he's generational.
Klay was carried the first two nba finals series for memory

every team walks onto the court, coaches transgress the line too!

what a joke.

i thought richmond was the hardest affected with officialdom.
Maybe they can just stay off the court?

Don't need to see the Dudleys of the world dancing on the court like a cheerleader after every 2nd basket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know more than portis got for defending himself that's for sure.

How is he not getting punished for this only a maybe punishment from warriors

They seem more worried about the leak than the punch...

With the leaked video I have 2 theories one was a underpaid staffer who just earnt atleast twice there yearly wages selling it to tmz or it was warriors management to make league office punish green so they don’t have too.

With the leaked video I have 2 theories one was a underpaid staffer who just earnt atleast twice there yearly wages selling it to tmz or it was warriors management to make league office punish green so they don’t have too.
If we are going the conspiracy route, could it be the Warriors making it public using it as a reason not to give him a max extension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back