NBA 2022 Pre Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ime-udoka-of-the-new-york-knicks-looks-on-against-the-charlotte-on-picture-id57355509

DAYS TO GO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmons shooting form still questionable then?
Hearing him melt continuously about there being airball videos of him etc.. like dude either get off of social media or work on your game. Been in the league now for 6 years and still hasn’t developed a jump shot but on a max deal.

I think the Celts will go okay just quietly without Ime Udoka (whom is now rumoured to take over at Brooklyn once Nash is inevitably fired)

Still confident we can come out of the East again, Milwaukee being our main threat, no other East contender has sufficiently improved in the off season (Miami did nothing which I found baffling) and we all know Philly and the Nets will implode again.

Cleveland a year or two away from being a serious threat/scary.

I think the Celts will go okay just quietly without Ime Udoka (whom is now rumoured to take over at Brooklyn once Nash is inevitably fired)

Still confident we can come out of the East again, Milwaukee being our main threat, no other East contender has sufficiently improved in the off season (Miami did nothing which I found baffling) and we all know Philly and the Nets will implode again.

Cleveland a year or two away from being a serious threat/scary.
Wouldn't be certain on Philly, they have absolutely built that roster around it's big 3. I think thy are my tip to win the whole thing.

Wouldn't be certain on Philly, they have absolutely built that roster around it's big 3. I think thy are my tip to win the whole thing.

Maybe. Harden and Doc's record in playoff meltdowns is still something I cannot overlook at this point. But if JoJo stays healthy (a big if) and repeats his almost MVP winning season last season, you may be proven right..

Maybe. Harden and Doc's record in playoff meltdowns is still something I cannot overlook at this point. But if JoJo stays healthy (a big if) and repeats his almost MVP winning season last season, you may be proven right..
Definitely some question marks that are totally fair but the East seems to have a lot of teams like that

Celtics - coach drama, time lord being fit

Bucks - safest bet probably

Heat - really lacking depth but they always find a few

Nets - Doni need to say anything?

Cavs - inexperienced but stacked

The East is going to be insanely fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back