Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Yeah I’m not sure about these Herro and Poole contracts.. maybe the cap explodes in a few years though

There's going to be a significant bump soon, possibly as soon as next year.

History tells us that there are some teams who negotiate that well, and some teams... not so well. Jim McIlvaine likes this.

Dec 25, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Are you are just pulling random teams out?

Of those teams i think only the Magic are likely to have max contract space next year and i doubt they are in the market to use it on him

As an Orlando fan, I can confirm we'd have zero interest in Draymond. Too old and wrong position.

We're looking at young guards.

Poole was the dream. Now? ¯\(ツ)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Are you are just pulling random teams out?

Of those teams i think only the Magic are likely to have max contract space next year and i doubt they are in the market to use it on him

You don't think teams would make room for a player of Draymond ability?

Listen to Steve Kerr talk about him. Or watch how much impact he has on each end

You'd think magic have enough smalls. Some leadership and d would be in well.

Personally I'd like him at bucks cause Lopez is ancient.

Lakers seems most obvious. Ad. Lebron. Green not ideal but defence looks strong

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Orlando would never take Draymond.

He would only fit on a handful of teams. Very good to elite teams that need a power forward, help on defense and someone who is an option to run an offense (team would need shooters). I'd be surprised if the list was more than 5 long. And none of them would offer him the max.

Draymond only has 2 or 3 years of good basketball ahead of him.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
We have plenty of smalls but we lack a sure thing to go with WCJ, Paolo and Franz.

None of Fultz, Suggs, Anthony or RJ Hampton are on the same level as the 3 front court guys.

Also, we need offence more than defence.

1665969091161.png

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Orlando would never take Draymond.

He would only fit on a handful of teams. Very good to elite teams that need a power forward, help on defense and someone who is an option to run an offense (team would need shooters). I'd be surprised if the list was more than 5 long. And none of them would offer him the max.

Draymond only has 2 or 3 years of good basketball ahead of him.

Disagree reckon he'd fit everywhere to an extent.

Giannis and green, yes. (Lopez can't shoot either)

Ad, lebron and green, yes.

Kd and green yes.

Curry, Klay and green. Yes.

Not all great fits cause drays offense and the money an issue but they good enough to make it work

Disagree reckon he'd fit everywhere to an extent.

Giannis and green, yes. (Lopez can't shoot either)

Ad, lebron and green, yes.

Kd and green yes.

Curry, Klay and green. Yes.

Not all great fits cause drays offense and the money an issue but they good enough to make it work
He would go ok in any system - the issue is whether he can replicate what he has with Steph and Klay which is largely the answer not really. If anything, he fits in a team with a 5 that spaces the floor well. Put him into a Timberwolves though with Rudy and it won't work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back