Remove this Banner Ad

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Last edited:
Add me to the list please andrewds23 is my psn.

I think fantasy draft would be a good idea. I don't mind what difficulty. 29 game season sounds reasonable. Injuries fatigue and trades all on. I'll stick it out the whole way.

Who wants on ball D? Maybe we could talk about what sort of cheesing won't be allowed.

Yeh id love a fantasy draft too. One thing i've learnt from previous Leagues is its great to hit each other up online leading up to the draft for quick scratch matches, picking random teams to test out guys shot releases online before you draft them.
Its hard the cheesing thing, I said in the previous thread, been in sim leagues for years, its hard to monitor cheese play (Even with adults) we had a big forum website set up and rules page (on ball D, stat whoring, Points in the paint, abusing fast breaks etc)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add me to the list please andrewds23 is my psn.

I think fantasy draft would be a good idea. I don't mind what difficulty. 29 game season sounds reasonable. Injuries fatigue and trades all on. I'll stick it out the whole way.

Who wants on ball D? Maybe we could talk about what sort of cheesing won't be allowed.

Fantasy draft isn't a bad idea as it will make it more of a level playing ground.

I'd want on ball d too , I don't expect it all game though because sometimes you have to go off ball to tighten up a guy who's open and if the connection is bad I xan understand that too. The only other things that I'd be against is double and triple teams every play, full court press all game and charge attempts from the inbounds after a point being scored.

Fantasy draft isn't a bad idea as it will make it more of a level playing ground.

I'd want on ball d too , I don't expect it all game though because sometimes you have to go off ball to tighten up a guy who's open and if the connection is bad I xan understand that too. The only other things that I'd be against is double and triple teams every play, full court press all game and charge attempts from the inbounds after a point being scored.

Chris Paul dislikes this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back