Multiplat NBA 2K17

Remove this Banner Ad

Doris is an in game commentator?

Yikes... Out. Can handle her at half time etc but surely she ain't doin play-by-play commentary?
Kevin Harlan is still doing the PBP, Doris it seems will just be doing some of the colour commentary with Dave Aldridge doing sideline stuff. Doris occasionally does colour commentary during nba games and does just fine imo. She's quite knowledgeable and not just a token side line chick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0e9b6c42beba3059df74a0f19529e9b3.jpg

Cards you receive from the Legends Gold pre-order.

Must Pre Order :D

Huh? Doris is awesome.

Brent Barry going to be doing commentary too
She's terrible. Listening to her on ESPN as a commentator and I question why she is even there. Token excitement, goes on and on about things and her accent annoys the s**t out of me. It's like listening to one of those twangy accents on League Pass that you can't stand.

There's a reason she's well behind a number of others in the commentary order at ESPN.

I don't mind her on the sidelines, but her accent would grate on me very quick if she was in-game

Sounds like shes definitely an in game commentator, in one of the videos willie posted she was listed as a commentator in a graphic before the game with Kevin Harlan and Gregg Anthony

Then in the other clip you hear Brent Barry, which is fueling the multiple commentary teams belief

About time they got multiple commentary teams. Just hope there's more of a focus on the commentators actually getting excited at what's happening in the game.

Too much filler junk which totally ruins the immersive aspect, particularly when it's a close game and they're crapping on about what the Warriors did last season or going into in-depth analysis about a routine dunk.

About time they got multiple commentary teams. Just hope there's more of a focus on the commentators actually getting excited at what's happening in the game.

Too much filler junk which totally ruins the immersive aspect, particularly when it's a close game and they're crapping on about what the Warriors did last season or going into in-depth analysis about a routine dunk.
I once had possession with 5 seconds left, 94-94. Commentators be like "let's look at this season's free throw percantages"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back