Multiplat NBA 2K17

Remove this Banner Ad

Domination seems way harder this year. Had heaps of trouble getting past Phoenix/Orlando especially for some weird reason. I beat Houston but Eric Gordon, * me he hit every 3 imaginable to keep them in the game. So annoying.

Whoops.

So, I simmed the rest of the season (which was 6 games), then the playoffs, just to see how far we'd go. Got knocked out in the first round by the Clippers.

During free agency, I made a boo-boo, and accidentally declined the Jazz's offer, then I accidentally asked for too much money from the Bucks.

Now I'm a Laker. So is Justice.

I already hate being a Laker.

Hibbert as our starting Center is ******* s**t. He can't rebound, defend, OR score. Our first game was against the Spurs and we got destroyed, mainly because he couldn't do s**t. He got 2 points and 2 rebounds in 25 MINUTES. Ugh.

Hell, none of my teammates (except Justice) know how to defend.

Louis Williams and Brandon Ingram can score, and I don't really get minutes with the likes of D'Angelo Russell and Julius Randle.

I already hate being a Laker.

Hibbert as our starting Center is ******* s**t. He can't rebound, defend, OR score. Our first game was against the Spurs and we got destroyed, mainly because he couldn't do s**t. He got 2 points and 2 rebounds in 25 MINUTES. Ugh.

Hell, none of my teammates (except Justice) know how to defend.

Louis Williams and Brandon Ingram can score, and I don't really get minutes with the likes of D'Angelo Russell and Julius Randle.
Ended up with the Lakers in 2k16... It was a challenge, and we struggled to win even with me averaging close to a triple double.

Ended up with the Lakers in 2k16... It was a challenge, and we struggled to win even with me averaging close to a triple double.
Yeah. In that game against the Spurs, the first of my 2nd year, I got 37 points, 13 rebounds, 11 assists, and 4 blocks. We still lost by 20.

So I just started a MyLeague with the 76ers...

Immediately I traded Okafor for Clarkson (not the greatest trade, but wanted to move one of the bigs and get somebody else a guard spot)

First match was against OKC.

Everything is going fine and then at the the end of the 3rd quarter Dario Saric goes down with an ankle injury... its a 4-6 week injury.

This was okay I guess, we can work with this.

Then Ben Simmons goes down with an ankle injury. He's in more pain. This seems worse. It's a 6-8 week injury, smh. He had 17 pts, 11 reb and 8 assists in 3 quarters as well. He was balling in his 76ers debut like MCW did.

Somehow we are still in the game with Oladipo going off on us. Then Clarkson goes down... with an ankle injury. Ffs. It's a 2-4 week injury.

So the season is pretty much over already.

#PhillyCurse

How the **** do people play My Career without purchasing VC? Gives me the absolute shits as a 55 Overall.

I find the VC system very weird, particularly that you get VC for doing anything in the game (e.g. playing a Play Now game or even watching 2kTV) and it can be used on your character.

Regardless, I have found progression okay. I had about 6k VC lying around before starting MyCareer which got me from 55 to 60. I've since gotten up to about 65 overall and I'm only about 20 games into the regular season. Going to training helps, and there you can also get some random attribute upgrades.

I do find it annoying that you spend the same money on attribute points and gear. I'm still wearing the same lame generic red sneakers because I feel too guilty to spend money on new shoes rather than upgrading my player.

I should add that I should say that, in general, I think that starting off as a rookie something like 65 should be reasonable. I think you should have to work your way up. Having said that, the game talks you up as the second coming and in this instance it feels like you should be more like 75-80 (Ben Simmons is 80)

Don't hesitate to dunk on bitches with Horry, the dude throws down over anybody.

R Horry is a sicko
Domination seems way harder this year. Had heaps of trouble getting past Phoenix/Orlando especially for some weird reason. I beat Houston but Eric Gordon, **** me he hit every 3 imaginable to keep them in the game. So annoying.

Wait until you get up to the Pistons and Pacers. :) Had to get to OT and score 101 points to beat the Pacers. 101-86 eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came across a 59 rated centre, that constantly shot deep contested 3's and wouldn't pass the ball.

Dragged him to a victory, then looked at his stats. 6 wins, 44 losses, 25% FG. Yuk.

Playing MyPark is so s**t. Constant lag makes it impossible to sink a shot that isn't a dunk and almost impossible to defend.

And the waiting...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back