Multiplat NBA 2K17

Remove this Banner Ad

At the start of the season i asked to a trade to the Clippers to see what would happen but it actually worked so i've only seen a couple of the cutscenes with Denver and Justice. It's really weird i feel like i've broken the career because every time we play the Nuggets (The team i was drafted to) Denver and Justice come around like we a good old mates. Any way to fix this or get Justice over?

How much bloody gatorade do these kids drink when just sitting around playing video games?

I mean, who drinks gator/powerade outside of a sporting context?

I plan smashing down some red Powerade on Sunday morning to cure my almighty hangover.

I plan smashing down some red Powerade on Sunday morning to cure my almighty hangover.

Okay, you've found the one exception (I'm personally a coke man)

At the start of the season i asked to a trade to the Clippers to see what would happen but it actually worked so i've only seen a couple of the cutscenes with Denver and Justice. It's really weird i feel like i've broken the career because every time we play the Nuggets (The team i was drafted to) Denver and Justice come around like we a good old mates. Any way to fix this or get Justice over?
Lmao.. I requested a trade (with justice) and the Bucks rejected me. Now I'm stuck at *ing Denver the whole season smh. Woat team

I like how you get to choose from 5 players when you beat Domination. I got me a 92 ov Shawn Marion!! There were some cracking options but none at the positions I wanted, they were all guards or SF's.

Got some nice emeralds by beating the 3 all-star teams (Harden, Wall and Klay). Just need a good C and i'll be stoked about my line up though Tree Rollins has been beast particulary on D. Would give my left nut for ruby Shaq though. Been farming MyCareer for VC to buy packs, but I need to find a quicker way to farm.

Line up currently -

Pack - Jay Williams
Q Richardson - S Smith
Marion - Lebron
Horry - Haslem
Rollins - Whiteside

All Sapphire or better except 3.

Currently I have 233 cards but am focused on hitting 450. Been using MT to buy the cheapest cards available to pad my collection but it runs out so quick. I have about 65k VC so I may just buy some packs.

Same complaints as last year. Can never find online games. Dunno if it's just a PC thing but it shits me knowing there is more I could be doing to expand my collection but can't due to something out of my control.

I've currently got 51/99 stars for Domination, up to the Bulls. I have a feeling they'll be hard to beat.

MyTeam is currently:

PG: John Wall (80)
SG: Steve Smith (84)
SF: LeBron James (85)
PF: Robert Horry (84)
C: DeMarcus Cousins (83)

I have Wall and Cousins starting since they are a Dynamic Duo, which boosts their stats a bit.

And my bench:

Doc Rivers (86)
Quentin Richardson (84)
Andrew Bogut (83)
Jason Terry (83)
Phil Jackson (82)
Klay Thompson (83)
Tony Parker (83)
Tree Rollins (81)

I'm so ******* pissed right now. I played well in college, got drafted pick #8 to the Kings as a playmaking PG (perfect team for a PG), used all my VC on upgrading which got me to 60 OVR. Then a few games in my PS4 randomly s**t itself and the file got corrupted. Had to start again so I'm currently back to college and not playing well at all.

I'm so ******* pissed right now. I played well in college, got drafted pick #8 to the Kings as a playmaking PG (perfect team for a PG), used all my VC on upgrading which got me to 60 OVR. Then a few games in my PS4 randomly s**t itself and the file got corrupted. Had to start again so I'm currently back to college and not playing well at all.

That sucks mate. Is all the VC gone too? :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

up to the East All Stars in domination, got through the Warriors at the 2nd attempt.

Line up is.

PG - S Curry
SG - J Harden
SF - K Durant
PF - L Aldridge
C - D Cousins

Bench
SG - Q Richardson
PF - D Green
PG - K Lowry
SF - K Leonard
C - K Anthony Towns
PG - C Paul
PF - K Willis
SG - S Smith

Yep. I had 8,000 or so and used it all. Now I'm back to a 55, yet didn't get my VC back. Actually so pissed. For some strange reason I'm wearing clothes I purchased though.

How much does it costs to buy 8k on PSN? Annoying I know, but could make you a bit less frustrated.

Decided to put some MT down on Manute Bol. Bit more than I wanted, but not too much.

Dude, BLOCK CITY UP IN HERE. First game with him, I get 5 blocks, including a clutch one in the dying seconds against Al Horford.

So just completed Domination mode and a helpful tip is you only get to choose one of the Amaethyst reward players from about 6 of them. I clicked on World B Free's card and found that out fairly quickly. Noticed Shawn Marion in there along with a few others I really didn't take any notice of.

Changed my mind on Manute Bol. Blocks well, but nothing else. The amount of times he left his man to double team was ridiculous, and costed me lots of times.

Gonna sell him back and hopefully make a profit.

I have a question.

If you start a MyCareer offline, it will always be "limited" (SP instead of VC) even if you go online in the future, correct?

But what about the other way? I started the mode online, so it's completely normal, I get VC, etc. but will that change if I turn my internet off from now on? Like will I now not earn VC and be able to upgrade my character?

I'm wondering because I don't want anything to change but I'm also using a huge amount of WiFi. If that didn't make sense, I'll sum up - I started MyCareer whilst online, I now want to continue playing MyCareer when offline, will everything be the same or not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back