Multiplat NBA 2K17

Remove this Banner Ad

I get played at SF for a quarter, even though I'm a C.

Good thing about Justice and my C on the Wolves is our bench is strong and the bench usually at least breaks even when I'm off the court.
I play 80% of the game at SF. My speed and perimeter D are obviously terrible so the best I can do is hope for a charge. And whenever I go to set up for one I get fouled with a block.
But gee it's easy to get blocks this year. I average 7ppg 8rpg and 2.5bpg in 19mins a game

I wish you could add Team Australia in MyGM or MyLeague.
I played with them in a quick game... They didn't put much effort into the court, there were Euroleague sponsors and symbols all over the place...

I play 80% of the game at SF. My speed and perimeter D are obviously terrible so the best I can do is hope for a charge. And whenever I go to set up for one I get fouled with a block.
But gee it's easy to get blocks this year. I average 7ppg 8rpg and 2.5bpg in 19mins a game
Yeah I made a guy trying to imitate Charles Barkley as a 6'6 PF. For ages I was being played as a SF, despite Jabari being on the court as a PF at the same time. Absolutely infuriating that the game had Jabari locked in as PF and refused to move him to the SF.

Eventually have won the starting spot and play a lot more PF thankfully.

I played with them in a quick game... They didn't put much effort into the court, there were Euroleague sponsors and symbols all over the place...
Well, I planned on editing the roster so it had the likes of Thon Maker, Ben Simmons, and maybe even Kyrie on there.

PG: Irving
SG: Mills
SF: Ingles
PF: Simmons
C: Bogut

Maker
Dellavedova
Exum
Andersen
Baynes
Bairstow
And the rest.

I get played at SF for a quarter, even though I'm a C.

Good thing about Justice and my C on the Wolves is our bench is strong and the bench usually at least breaks even when I'm off the court.

I'm a big SF but occasionally get thrown into SG and I struggle to chase nimble opponents.

84/99 stars in Domination. Just 5 more teams to beat.

PG: Doc Rivers (86)
SG: Quentin Richardson (84)
SF: LeBron James (85)
PF: Kevin Willis (88)
C: Bob Lanier (84)

84/99 stars in Domination. Just 5 more teams to beat.

PG: Doc Rivers (86)
SG: Quentin Richardson (84)
SF: LeBron James (85)
PF: Kevin Willis (88)
C: Bob Lanier (84)

You'll start having more fun once you get into Historic Domination.

remember when you do you only get to pick one of the reward players, so pick wisely :D(World B Free hasn't been that great for me)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MyCareer - Just beat the Cavs on the road and GSW at home in consecutive games for the Raptors.

#realistic

Being a shot creator sucks on defence

Any fellows doin work without having to buy vc??

Wish I didn't sim so much of my rookie season... I think I missed a lot of the story tbh. Never got the breakup with the gf cutscene and I'm halfway thru the 2nd season. Seems like they'res no more to the story.. Sorta like Fifa, basically only one season smh

Wish I didn't sim so much of my rookie season... I think I missed a lot of the story tbh. Never got the breakup with the gf cutscene and I'm halfway thru the 2nd season. Seems like they'res no more to the story.. Sorta like Fifa, basically only one season smh

I'm kind of looking forward to that...

I haven't bought any VC. Started MyCareer with about 6k and worked for everything since. I find progression okay.

Yeah, deciding to restart MyCareer and completely wipe my old one so I'm not tempted to go back to it.

Being a Laker sucks since my team is trash (minus a couple like Justice, Lou Williams, and Ingram), and also sick of being a PF.

Gonna try a Glass Cleaner C, and see how it is. If I don't like, I'll go back to my default player which is a PG.

Also, * Domination sometimes. Last quarter against the East All-Stars, and none of my shots go down (including easy layups and wide open mid-range/3 pointers) until the last minute, so I lose.

Yeah, deciding to restart MyCareer and completely wipe my old one so I'm not tempted to go back to it.

Being a Laker sucks since my team is trash (minus a couple like Justice, Lou Williams, and Ingram), and also sick of being a PF.

Gonna try a Glass Cleaner C, and see how it is. If I don't like, I'll go back to my default player which is a PG.
Lakers are good?

In my second season (first was with the nuggets, got traded to lakers, justice went to GSW lol)

We got

Russell - 83
Me - 78
Ingram -82
Randle - 79
Ezeli - 78

Bench:

Lou
Clarkson
Nance jnr

We are solid, 3rd in the west coming into January... Prob not gonna knock off the warriors in 7 but I'm aiming for the western conny finals

Also, **** Domination sometimes. Last quarter against the East All-Stars, and none of my shots go down (including easy layups and wide open mid-range/3 pointers) until the last minute, so I lose.

Lay ups absolutely do my head in sometimes, doesn't matter who you use they always seem to hit the iron against the window.

Lakers are good?

In my second season (first was with the nuggets, got traded to lakers, justice went to GSW lol)

We got

Russell - 83
Me - 78
Ingram -82
Randle - 79
Ezeli - 78

Bench:

Lou
Clarkson
Nance jnr

We are solid, 3rd in the west coming into January... Prob not gonna knock off the warriors in 7 but I'm aiming for the western conny finals
Not for me. Didn't get Ezeli, instead got Hibbert, who is easily the worst starting C ever. He ended up only averaging 5 points and 6 rebounds a game at 25 minutes a game.

Again, only Justice, Lou, and Ingram were decent. Russell was ehhh, but he wasn't starting, so fair enough. I literally felt like I was carrying the team, and we still kept losing. I was averaging 35/15/7 because my team was trash. Doesn't matter anymore, since I deleted it.

I am now a Glass Cleaner C, who is pretty solid. Got drafted to the Nuggets as well.

Lay ups absolutely do my head in sometimes, doesn't matter who you use they always seem to hit the iron against the window.
Oh god, I reckon. Also, with some players, their release being super fast is annoying too, like Horry or Doc Rivers.

Not for me. Didn't get Ezeli, instead got Hibbert, who is easily the worst starting C ever. He ended up only averaging 5 points and 6 rebounds a game at 25 minutes a game.

Again, only Justice, Lou, and Ingram were decent. Russell was ehhh, but he wasn't starting, so fair enough. I literally felt like I was carrying the team, and we still kept losing. I was averaging 35/15/7 because my team was trash. Doesn't matter anymore, since I deleted it.

I am now a Glass Cleaner C, who is pretty solid. Got drafted to the Nuggets as well.
Damn.. Yeah I think I got lucky with that Ezeli trade!

Nuggets are the worst though haha guards are terrible and they've got no big men. It's basically pass to Galanarri or take it to the rim yourself on that pathetic team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back