Multiplat NBA 2K17

Remove this Banner Ad

how on earth are all the 2k patches around the exact same size yet fix two bits of **** all?

all i've noticed change across the last 3-4 patches is that it's a bit harder to shoot online. that's it.
The patches will always be the same size. Regardless of the contents within them.

This is due to all PS4 patches being accumulative. So you're downloading each patch as one whole every single time.

These patches are ridiculous. How often are they throwing out updates, once a week?

Everytime I just want a couple of games of MyGM I'm given a huge download. The game is months old and your patches change nothing, please stop.

These patches are ridiculous. How often are they throwing out updates, once a week?

Everytime I just want a couple of games of MyGM I'm given a huge download. The game is months old and your patches change nothing, please stop.
If I'm not mistaken you can play MyGM without a patch. So next time when you go to launch the game, just choose to launch without the patch and continue playing.

If I'm not mistaken you can play MyGM without a patch. So next time when you go to launch the game, just choose to launch without the patch and continue playing.
I'll check next time a patch comes up. I know you can play MyGM offline, but I have a feeling that the XB1 makes you sign out of your account if you reject a patch.

We didn't get any for about 6 weeks or so before the last 2.

I just want to be able to use the companion app without logging in every single ******* time.

Yep same, glad I wasn't the only experiencing this s**t.

My app also wouldn't d/load the game data for about a week so it would take a good 20 minutes to load each time. I re installed the app about 8 times (Even contacted the 2k support) and still didn't do anything until over the weekend it just started working again (Except for the constant logins)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep same, glad I wasn't the only experiencing this s**t.

My app also wouldn't d/load the game data for about a week so it would take a good 20 minutes to load each time. I re installed the app about 8 times (Even contacted the 2k support) and still didn't do anything until over the weekend it just started working again (Except for the constant logins)
Nothing better than passing the tasks and the coins don't go into your account. For that reason alone I'm refusing to spend any money on coins.

Nothing better than passing the tasks and the coins don't go into your account. For that reason alone I'm refusing to spend any money on coins.

Haha yep can't count how many times I've completed my VC Goal and it doesn't register. Would hate to put any money into the actual card game...

image.jpg
prestige 2 finished

Finally traded enough to get L Bird for my squad.

Had enough left over to get a few of the last minute Chinese Packs, and boom last pack Diamond Harden :)

So, went to play some 2k15 MyPlayer for the first time in a while only to find out that 2k have shut down the servers. Cool. The career I spent 2 years building is now gone.

The game is barely 2 years old ffs. Not all of us are massive NBA followers who want to buy the same basic game year after year, especially when you can just download community roster updates to keep the game fresh. Ahh well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back