Multiplat NBA 2K17

Remove this Banner Ad

image.jpg
prestige 2 finished

Only just started with MTO, can't even get past the Gold league. ROFL.

Got to be super quick to get one. It's a joke the way they do it.

Here's a free Sapphire Moments Paul George
PAULG-RAY45-RYWDY-KAM3G-SCHXX

Thanks!

YES! FINALLY! I HAVE BEATEN HISTORIC DOMINATION! AFTER DOZENS OF TRIES, I FINALLY DID IT!

Buying Sapphire Giannis and putting him at PG was SO OP. I LOVE IT. Magic could kinda defend him, but when Giannis had a mismatch against Stockton or Oscar, he dominated.

Now, to pick my Diamond. Even though my PG is probably the weakest spot, I'm always getting out-rebounded, and a lot of the time, with my plays, my C always seems to be alone in the corner for ages.

George Mikan, welcome to the team.

NBA 2K17 needs an update

Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one

NBA 2K17 needs an update

Another one. Another one. Another one. Another one

Yeah this sucks I only get a small window to play the game (1 or 2 hours, 4 days a week) Lately I haven't been able to play it cos of ******* updates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got LeBron purple on the first pack I opened and Kobe around christmas but havent got anything above gold since.

What franchise mode like in the game? Deep in terms if stats, trades, list management etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EOHxFNt.png

mines. grinded a lot today and added quite a few cards. got bloody lucky too. saves to have also played a lot of my career and the 2k app, saved up so much vc. allen, george, love, laimbeer, giannis, oakley, rip, green and prince all got added today. actually got ray allen 3 times, so sold the other two and just kept opening packs.

Lol, go figure. I buy 2 league boxes, get not a lot. A few rubys and sapphires overall.

I have enough VC left over for 1 more league pack. I get Amtheyst Gobert.

Do NOT use Isaiah Thomas in MyTeam. I made the mistake of buying his Amethyst for 18k MT and his card is trash.

He has a 97 draw foul, but he never gets fouled. He gets blocked at every drive. His defense is terrible. He can hit a shot if he's wide open, but that's rare.

******* hell.

Do NOT use Isaiah Thomas in MyTeam. I made the mistake of buying his Amethyst for 18k MT and his card is trash.

He has a 97 draw foul, but he never gets fouled. He gets blocked at every drive. His defense is terrible. He can hit a shot if he's wide open, but that's rare.

******* hell.
I thought the fact he's 3'2 in a 2k game was enough of a warning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back