Multiplat NBA 2K18

Remove this Banner Ad

God damn All Time domination is such a grind. Was stuck on the Thunder for 10+ attempts at them, now it's the bloody rockets.

Ahhhh!
Don't say that I've only just got on to historic dom. The amount of times i will have to pass the bulls or Lakers is incredible

Best way to go about Pro-Am is getting a team together if you want to play properly.

Half the guys on walk-on are trying to grind badges or just ball hog in general.

I've played around 15 walk on games and won 6. The 6 games I won were coz people actually passed the ball around until someone had a good shot. The other games there was always 1 or 2 guys playing that would just pass to each other and jack up stupid shots then not defend. I am not going to bother anymore

Spent all 100k MT on throwback packs, didn't even pull a sapphire.

**** you 2k.

Money grabbing campaigners.

i've stopped bothering with packs. completed the current collection just using mt from the all star domination. now using schedule games and working through the historic and moments cards. you can get emeralds for 500 if you're lucky. so packs can absolutely bore off.

i've stopped bothering with packs. completed the current collection just using mt from the all star domination. now using schedule games and working through the historic and moments cards. you can get emeralds for 500 if you're lucky. so packs can absolutely bore off.

Not if you want Diamond Kobe or Rose.

:(

Sad Panda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guards with under 80 driving dunk tendency shouldn't even bother existing, legitimately worthless.

Guards with under 80 driving dunk tendency shouldn't even bother existing, legitimately worthless.
What if their name is Steph Curry?

Bloody stick on the Trail Blazers now 6 games and not have shot under 60% from deep.

Might need to change some defensive tactics

What if their name is Steph Curry?

Still take Ruby Hardaway over Ame Curry w/ HOF badges. Using Curry requires some level of thought to get a shot off (compared to sprint and dunk) and you can't afford to have him on defence at all. He's not guarding Lebron/Giannis, so you switch him to SG to guard Kobe???

MT has s**t balance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back