Multiplat NBA 2K18

Remove this Banner Ad

played this a bit recently, needed a break from it. There are no good players left on mypark, seems like the only people that play park now are players that just got the game or are s**t. All the nerds must be grinding proam in hopes of getting drafted to the 2kleague.

My #1 request for 2k19 is an accurate player/pick value system in MyGM/League.

Assign a negative value to terrible contracts.
Make it harder to trade up draft picks.
Higher contracts to 75+ roleplayers (Let's just say Ellington is going to get more than the minimum this summer)
More player movement as a result of upcoming contract demands (Like Avery Bradley, in 2K most players just sign for 20mil, fitting the cap because so many players sign for the min)
Finetune the player movement (No more Durant averaging 39 at the Nets in my save please)

Tired of playing by house rules to make things vaguely realistic, this stuff can't be that hard to attempt.

Recently got back into MyTeam, playing through All-Time Domination and holy crap, everything is so cheap right now.

Last time I played, I had like 2 diamonds.

Now my line-up is:

PG: John Wall 99 (pulled from a duo pack)
SG: Steph Curry 99 (bought for 10k)
SF: Ray Allen 99 (bought for 9k)
PF: Tim Duncan 98 (bought for 11k)
C: Karl-Anthony Towns 99 (bought for 30k)

Yao Ming 97 (bought for 13k)
Elvin Hayes 97 (bought for 5k)
LeBron James 95 (bought for 11k)
Lou Williams 99 (bought for 9k)
Baron Davis 99 (bought for 10k)

Robert Parish 97 (bought for 7k)
Rick Barry 97 (bought for 9k)
James Harden 96 (pulled from moments pack)

Like seriously. I'm seeing diamonds as low as 1.5k and pink diamonds as low as 7.5k.

Decided to buy a couple of duo boxes (10 pack).

Pulled Pink Diamond Durant and Pink Diamond Simmons. As well as Diamond Chris Mullin and Diamond Grant Hill (who I'm selling).

Also sold Pink Diamond Lou Williams and bought Pink Diamond Larry Bird.

I should play MyTeam later in the year more often. :p

I'm the opposite. It's only fun early year before all the HOF posteriser players get released, then the gameplay turns to s**t.

Pulled Pink Diamond Durant and Pink Diamond Simmons. As well as Diamond Chris Mullin and Diamond Grant Hill (who I'm selling).

I pulled the 99 Lebron from the Duos pack.
Diamond K Love
Diamond Cousy

Was trying to pull MJ, but the closest i got was LeBron

Also pulled a few Amys but will most likely sell them, since there not getting into my lineup

So, bought PD Dirk. He sucks, so sold him back for a small profit. Bought 98 Kobe for 15k, and he's great. Better than PD Ray Allen.

I also somehow bought PD Jordan (not the 99 all stats one) for like 30k. Selling my Diamond 95 LeBron and Diamond Harden to get some extra MT. Probably need a solid PF, like Anthony Davis, or a C.

Current team is:

PG: John Wall (PD, 99)
SG: Michael Jordan (PD, 99)
SF: Larry Bird (PD, 99)
PF: Kevin McHale (Upgraded to PD 99 with Bird duo)
C: Karl-Anthony Towns (PD, 99)

Bench:

Steph Curry (PD, 99)
Kobe Bryant (D, 98)
Ben Simmons (PD, 99)
Tim Duncan (D, 98)
Yao Ming (D, 97)

Ray Allen (PD, 99)
Robert Parish (D, 97)
Rick Barry (D, 97)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back