Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

Running with

D Nowitzki (Amy reward)
K Thompson
G Petrie (Amy reward)

in triple threat at the moment

Petrie and Thompson are automatic 3 pointers once they get hot.
added a diamond shoe to G Petrie that gives him a better moving 3, speed with ball and wow.

have some diamond contracts to use and I might put one on Petrie, can see using him a lot.

I tried playing an old NBA2k18 save I saved to my hard drive months ago (Got it before the PS4 died, got a new one a couple weeks ago), I loaded the mycareer player OK but I can't earn any VC through games or sponsors etc.
It shows it being added to my total but then it resets to what it was previously.
Only thing I really notice is that I definitely played way more than 2 games in my first season but it only shows me playing 2, so I am seeing cutscenes I've seen before. Tempted to just sim most of the season, I simmed maybe 20-30 games but nothing has changed. Not sure if I have to keep playing til I progress to where I previously was and then the VC will begin to work again.

Fair to say I'm flying through triple threat now :D

s49hqg.jpg

Have unlocked the diamond reward cards now.

can't wait to grab that diamond Kirilenko.

edit - that is the reward for when you reach 1250 cards!! lol's.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else had this stupid bug where the substitution cut scene doesn't load properly back into your game and a giant card follows the player it is linked too around for the remainder of the game?

This is the 3rd ******* time its happened now all since the last patch.

nNeAniV.jpg

I can't see s**t lol

UHuSrNx.jpg

I don't understand how 82 people have claimed this card.

I have collected every set that is out which reward tokens (except for one heat check card which is never on the auction house), up to all-time domination and played through board 7 on triple threat at least 5-10 times and still am 61 tokens short of picking up my first pink diamond.

What the * is going on here?

So have been playing a lot more park and having fun, other than the lag!
Played a duo match with a random and we won 22-0. I scored 20 points and finished with a nice poster!

(Not sure why but I never have sound with NBA clips I've saved?)
Getting close to Gold poster and gold Lob city finisher

Let me know if you ever want to run some park togeather, hate playing with randoms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back