Multiplat NBA 2K19

Remove this Banner Ad

I just returned to the game, how do I exploit the Auction House these days? It was so much easier at release. I'm closing in on the Webber PD but have run out of stuff I can afford.

Just done the Kobe challenge with Stojakovic. He scored 102 points in 20 mins lol.

I just returned to the game, how do I exploit the Auction House these days? It was so much easier at release. I'm closing in on the Webber PD but have run out of stuff I can afford.

Just done the Kobe challenge with Stojakovic. He scored 102 points in 20 mins lol.

Have you completed the Heat Check collection? Domination?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided to spend my last 4500 mt on a moments pack and pulled diamond Doncic. Pretty happy with that. Not sure if i want to keep him or sell him to finish some collections so i can get enough tokens to get either diamond Davis or Melo.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Magic Johnson in all time domination can go f*** himself. That all time West team is ridiculous.

Also it's absolutely bs i can destroy the all time Bulls twice by 25 and by 28 points and still not get enough mt to progress.

Last edited:
Park and Rec Center annoys me so much with those who exploited the badge glitch.

Yep, unless you're into MT then it would be just about unplayable right now, even MT has some massive flaws in it.
almost done with 2k19. Only 2 weeks until Dirt Rally 2.0 comes out.

Chinese New Year packs have some awesome players in them.

Picked up an amethyst Yi for 5k, used his emerald earlier in the year and it played like an amethyst. This one plays like a diamond at least imo, can see it jumping way up in price when people realise how ridiculous he is.

That Josh Smith looks nice and is someone I’ll probably look into picking up after I get the last 200 or so cards for AK. Yao is Yao.

Diamond T-Mac is a massive want... If only he wasn’t going for 400k.

I bought a PS4 on the weekend and first time I have played this series in years. Anyway can I play online games without having to pay for Playstations online organisation?

When I had my PS3 there was never a requirement to pay anything

I bought a PS4 on the weekend and first time I have played this series in years. Anyway can I play online games without having to pay for Playstations online organisation?

When I had my PS3 there was never a requirement to pay anything
I don’t believe so.

May be able to get a free trial?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back