YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
So I did my first game of Historic Dom against the Nuggets. I only won by 16, and didn't get 10 free throws, but still got over 1200 MT. I'm guessing it is easier this year to get MT? I remember in past years, you HAD to get 10 free throws and win by a lot to get 3 stars.

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Vault finally yielded the diamond Hagen for me
Ive played maybe 20 games only opened the vault twice
Both times yielded minor prize
prize
So I did my first game of Historic Dom against the Nuggets. I only won by 16, and didn't get 10 free throws, but still got over 1200 MT. I'm guessing it is easier this year to get MT? I remember in past years, you HAD to get 10 free throws and win by a lot to get 3 stars.

Was that on the hardest difficulty ?

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Second Triple Threat of the day and the vault opens............500 MT.

Ronnie I swear to God I will find you.
That's all I'm getting as well since I got Hagan is MT.

Opened a 10 pack of the new packs and pulled that E Monroe.

Also noticed now you can search for the cards you don't have in your collection straight from them as well, pretty handy to add that.

On SM-A505YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Just realised something that I should have noticed years ago, but the reason my player is always so tired at the end of games is because of the habit i have of constantly acting as a screener.

YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Almost lost against Historic Suns (Nash, Amare, etc). Only won by 8, but still earned 1100 MT.

Literally just win the game on hardest difficulty and you'll get enough MT, but the look of things.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
playing the wade spotlight challenges. haslem needs 28. he's a bum. scrape my way to 27 points. foul on the shot. excellent, got the release pretty much down. in the bag. enter through.

udonis haslem is suddenly very white. and named bobby jones. injured on the foul. stuck on 27 points. * this game.

edit. he is now available with 20 seconds left. gets back on. gets fouled. clutch free throws. udonis the hero. love this game

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Another ******* 500MT from that damn vault.

The rage is immense.

Odds are s*** atm. New rewards coming out Wed our time. Hopefully they improve them a little bit. Haven't got tokens from the vault for nearly 150 wins. :D

I’m loving these evo cards. Picked up sapphire Sprewell for 3k and emerald Marbury for 7k. Sprewell evolves to a diamond and Marbury goes to an amethyst.

Both are awesome cards, thinking about selling Marbury once I get him to ruby though as I can make 20k and just buy another one to grind again (His goals are pretty easy, 40pts and 20asts for sapphire and 80pts and 20asts for ruby).

Doubt I’ll sell Sprewell though, I’m in love with the card but I don’t want to have to grind him multiple times (don’t think the ruby sells for enough to justify it and I need 600pts for the amethyst, reckon I’ll just go all in on getting him up to diamond).

Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
Jamal Crawford diamond is outstanding. 98 ball handing, very good speed and shooting attributes (especially with the boosts he gets from Kerr's coaching). Nice animations. 3000 points 500 assists to boost to PD is a bit of a kick in the nuts though. He has like no shooting badges until he is boosted either.

On the plus side I now need less than 500 points to boost Thomas to PD. Reckon I can knock this one out today if I lock in. I'm interested to see what bullshit numbers I'll need to put up to boost him beyond that.

I'm up to the grab 20 boards with Garnett challenge, haven't tried it yet but I don't think I've come close to 20 boards from one player in a 5 minute quarters game.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Played 3 park games for 3 losses, really should just stop teaming up with randoms with low overalls but I don't have the patience to wait.

You may as well just quit if you don't end up with a big on your team because you ain't getting any rebounds.

Also people just randomly switch even if they are on the other side of the court and leave someone wide open in the corner.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The vault is refusing to give me anything good.

I’ve had pretty good odds for opening it, but it’s 500MT every time.

i like the promo today re the Vault and offline TT - 2x rewards on token awards from the Vault a - we have to get the green light and b - we have to actually get the tokens.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
20 more til JC.

Opened 3 loose packs of the new Legacy Packs and Got Amy Bridgeman (evolves to diamond), duplicate A Davis and random stuff in the other.

Running with L Sprewell, Bridgeman & Marbury atm.
on the last level to evolve Marbury. Needs 600pts and 200 assists.

Should also be getting new vault reward tomorrow. Hopefully they get better as they go.

Apr 10, 2007
Magpieland!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Orlando Magic & Florida Panthers
s**t.. here I am with my 34 offline TT wins like...:rolleyes:

Has the offline TT got harder or is just me? I've dropped a couple of games now even though I'm using my emerald evolution players in my squad to grind their stats up.

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
ive hung alot of sht on mycareer (and the game in general), but I must admit it feels like a lot more fun this year. The grind (60 odd games in) doesnt feel as onerous this year.

Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
s**t.. here I am with my 34 offline TT wins like...:rolleyes:

Has the offline TT got harder or is just me? I've dropped a couple of games now even though I'm using my emerald evolution players in my squad to grind their stats up.

Honestly its so tedious and repetitive that if I didn't have a tv set up in here or listen to music while playing I don't think I'd have reached 100 wins yet. It stopped being fun a while back but the rewards and boosting evo cards are enough incentive to continue the grind.

The difficulty does go up as you progress, you can tell by the MT multiplier at the end of games. I think 0.75 is rookie, 1.00 pro, 1.25 all-star, 1.50 superstar. Play enough and eventually you'll learn ways to cheese the AI so well that all difficulties will feel the same and it won't matter who the AI has on their team.

YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Played a bit of Triple Threat Offline. Got 3 green vaults in a row!

500 MT
5 tokens
500 MT

Tokens were nice, but ugh. Better than nothing I suppose.

Back