Multiplat NBA 2k20

Remove this Banner Ad

Every now and then sh*t just seems to get real cheap, and I just buy what I can afford. Just paid 12k for GO Okongwu, earlier today I reckon PD Okongwu was going for more than that at times
PC?

Auction house gets weird on there sometimes, if it was console than you’ve had some seriously good luck.

PC?

Auction house gets weird on there sometimes, if it was console than you’ve had some seriously good luck.
I bought 5 pink diamonds for a total price of like 4k also. Someone either bought heaps of packs or 2k flooded the market.

PC?

Yep

Not sure how it happens, but fairly often you'll just see a stream of cards going dirt cheap. All the PD NEXT cards were coming up every couple of seconds at 500 with ~10 seconds to go in the auction over the weekend, I think the GOs started at 1500, I just start trying to snipe with low bids and usually snag a couple of bargains.

Last edited:
Free on PS Plus in July

I just paid $8 for it :mad:

Aiiiight 2K crew.

Slowly building my squad.
Got 200k MT, who do I buy or who do I target?

Starting 5 all Galaxy Opals.

Payton
JR Smith
Butler
Kirilenko
P.Gasol

Also have Galaxy Opal Rodman, Cummings, Booker and Webber.

I'm fairly new to 2K MyTeam so really dunno what I'm doing! Haha..

Aiiiight 2K crew.

Payton
JR Smith
Butler
Kirilenko
P.Gasol

Some pink diamonds are really good too. John Wall (backup PG), Fredette (backup SG) and Iggy (starting SF) have been good for me.

Try get GO Larry Bird in the challenges. He's outstanding.

Also make sure u have unlimited contracts on ur best players.

Aiiiight 2K crew.

Payton
JR Smith
Butler
Kirilenko
P.Gasol

Get Galaxy Opal Shawn Kemp, since he is a dynamic duo with Gary Payton and they both get massive stat/badge boosts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some pink diamonds are really good too. John Wall (backup PG), Fredette (backup SG) and Iggy (starting SF) have been good for me.

Try get GO Larry Bird in the challenges. He's outstanding.

Also make sure u have unlimited contracts on ur best players.

Just pulled Wall PD from a locker code pack.

Winning.
Now to evolve him!

Just bought Ben Wallace glitched PD and working on evolving him too.

*, the last Prime Series III player is LeBron (who no doubt will be going for a * ton of MT) and the lock-in reward? Karl Malone..... Crap.

Also started MyTeam the other day. I sunk quite a few hours into it (not putting any money into it though)

I have been doing the single player challenges and just trying to acquire as many players as possible.

Already have a pretty good team. Did the challenges that unlock Wade, Garnett, Nowitski and that. Got DeRozan, Lillard, Jordan, Irving, Iverson and a couple other guns pretty cheap in the auction house. Got KD from a pack which was nice.

No Galaxy Opals cards or whatever they are yet. But have a few diamonds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back