Multiplat NBA 2k20

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought 2 1000 token packs in the token market, the ones with a chance of Wiseman, Rashard, or Giannis. Pulled 2 Giannis.

After some selling and moving, I think my team just got stupidly good.

View attachment 917116
I got Giannis with 1000 tokens and sold him for 900k MT. I am now GOAT rank.

Honestly, not many people do. Its either MyTeam, Neighbourhood, or MyLeague. MyCareer is probably the least played mode behind Play Now or MyGM.
Most people who play MyCareer are grinding badges for the Neighbourhood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 2 games to go in my custom league season

Hassan Whiteside leads the league in rebounds 15.1 per game, defensive rebounds 11.3 per game and blocks 2.8 per game

Not in the top 5 players in defensive player of the year award

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Does anyone play mycareer? Or just the card game
Now that I've finished GoT, I'm back on this. I enjoy MyCareer, though it's a little frustrating and grindy trying to get to a level where I don't completely suck. I'm at 73 and still miss more shots than I make. And still get destroyed in most Neighbourhood games. It seems the quickest way to level up is going to training, but that gets tiresome before/after every match.

I've slapped together a MyTeam team just from cards gotten through locker codes. Have only played one game with it though.

Last edited:
Mental note: buy more diamond contracts early in the season (when they're $10k instead of $90k+)

Sniped a stack of GOs the last few days for between $4k and $8k that could do with some....Lillard, Westbrook, Jokic, Doncic, Porzingis, Zion, Adebayo, Griffin, Brand, Middleton........

I won't be buying 2k21 at the start this year with the news unlimited is back.

I'll wait until I get the PS5 in Jan/Feb before buying it, hopefully it's cheaper then as well.

Infuriating game, I just can't understand the random shot metres and find it all but impossible to hit green consistently. Then you make then playoffs and the opposition teams suddenly can't miss whilst your own team inexplicably falls off a cliff, it's enough to make me pack away the console.

Infuriating game, I just can't understand the random shot metres and find it all but impossible to hit green consistently. Then you make then playoffs and the opposition teams suddenly can't miss whilst your own team inexplicably falls off a cliff, it's enough to make me pack away the console.
Turn the shot meter off. Then you can learn the jumpshot without staring at the meter, making it easier to learn when the release point is for the shot to green.

What a s**t show of a game this is!
Got the 3 point shooting covered and start dominating games only to run into Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Bucks, an entire team playing like they have +20 stat points above their level and every other team, headed by a Greek freek who's purely unbeatable, Antetokounmpo literally will slide across half the court at the last second to execute a successful block or rebound.
Well let's push him out beyond the 3 point line?
Well no because his broken and just sinks 3 after 3.... EVERY F***ING TIME.
I love a challenge in sports games, it's what sports simulators are all about, unfortunately the developers of 2k20 had other ideas, namely taking a pay check whilst doing nothing more then buffing a few individual programmed players to stats to ridiculous levels in order to present a working game.
It's not a working game, it's broken has been from the very beginning.
There's a reason I don't game much any more and it's because of game's like this.....
And I won't even go into the VC micro transactions trap, what a joke.

1.5/10 stars.
1/2 a point for the bog average sound tracks.
1 point for quick and easy uninstallation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back