Multiplat NBA 2k20

Remove this Banner Ad

The play now online tier system.
In short
why The * would you match an obviously under skilled tier 2 team against a team i havnt unlocked yet. I havnt progressed that far up the divisions to have access to either the OKC (Harden, Westbrook KD) Or Heat Big 3.
I love the play ow online, but * sake thats the only flaw i see in the gamemode.

In my mind simply match s**t teams within your tier in your division to play each other because you need an alloted amount of wins using teams from each tier

Last edited:
The play now online tier system.
In short
why The fu** would you match an obviously under skilled tier 2 team against a team i havnt unlocked yet. I havnt progressed that far up the divisions to have access to either the OKC (Harden, Westbrook KD) Or Heat Big 3.
I love the play ow online, but fu** sake thats the only flaw i see in the gamemode.

In my mind simply match sh*t teams within your tier in your division to play each other because you need an alloted amount of wins using teams from each tier
The whole system is broken because they have the historic teams tiered in the same way they have the current teams tiered, and a tier 2 current team is considered to be an “even” matchup with a tier 2 historic team, even though it is clearly not even close to being an even matchup.

Is there a way to buy MT coins? I probably won’t buy 2K21 and I bought this late but have been getting addicted to the card collecting.
Only through 3rd party sellers, it’s against TOS.

Has anyone ever done so? Is it safe?
I personally haven’t, you probably won’t get banned if you do though. Just be careful who you buy from, a lot of dodgy sellers out there.

Yeah I figured that may be the case.

Do 2K keep servers running for 20 even if 21 is out?
If they do it like they have in the past, they will probably be online until Dec 2021/Jan 2022.

After not really being interested in MyTeam initially, I've started to become addicted to it. The only thing I'm not enjoying is trying to manange these ******* contracts! I'm already aware that buying though TT and Lineup screens is cheaper than using the cards so I've just been selling them off but still finding it a pain to drum up the coin every 5 matches. I've really only been getting by by smashing a few TT games and getting 5k from the vault.

My plan is to build up a few GO/PD players with diamond contracts so I can field a decent team (running a seconds team with unlimited GO/PD and Sapphire/Ruby players) and not fork out so much MT for contracts. I have GO Stockon and GO Rose with unlimited games, currectly selling a diamond contract which I hope will net me 30k (seems to be the going rate) and will use that to pick up GO Zion with a diamond contract (can get it under 30k). Also have GO Hakeem, GO Gobert and GO Isaiah Thomas but they cost too much to play.

Going for the Kareem spotlight challenge to get PD Giannis but it's also costly as I have to buy all the Kareem Spotlight players. I think I'll evolve some of those that I can and try sell them for more when I'm done.

Any tips to drum up MT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back