Multiplat NBA 2k20

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t, Michael Carter-Williams sapphire reward is a ******* s**t card. No defense, can't shoot, can barely pass and drive. Going back to Ron Harper on the bench. Jesus.

Any of you guys play rec or pro am? I enjoy playing it but the randoms ruin the fun.
If anyone on PS4 wants to run with a few of us from here im down. I don't care so much for stats or wins/losses just want to play and have some fun.

Let me know if your interested.

Any of you guys play rec or pro am? I enjoy playing it but the randoms ruin the fun.
If anyone on PS4 wants to run with a few of us from here im down. I don't care so much for stats or wins/losses just want to play and have some fun.

Let me know if your interested.
I'll consider it. I'm an 7'3" glass cleaning lockdown. 81 overall.

I did about 7 wins last night before the cricket started, it's a good mode to grind tokens and Evo cards.

Absolutely.
This is exactly what I'm doing, using 2 good players and combining them with one of them. (Man that emerald Walker IV card is fire).
Only need to do 5 more for the Shaun Livingston card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just noticed Semi Ojeleye needs 40 points in a single game. I thought it was just 40 points total. Ugh.

yeah, that'll be tough.
good way to do that is pick an easy team in domination, play them on rookie level and grind until you get it done.

Decided to spend most of my MT to pick up Giannis, since he's my all time favourite player and such, plus I have full stacks of all contracts, and he was only 73k (which is pretty cheap considering).

And boy, he's just as cheesy as ever. Since I have diamond Kerr, his 3 point rating is 67. Doesn't look great, but it is. I find it easier to knock down shots this year than last year.

Evolving Ceballos has been a god send. While he wasn't great at his base card, his ruby version is like Vince Carter on steroids. Hakeem is still a beast inside, blocking everything in sight. Russ and Klay are so ******* good together too. Klay's release is so goddamn nice, and I green it so often too.

Also, I picked up Iggy, Foster, and Davis from the rewards and all have been good for me, ESPECIALLY Foster. He's a rebounding beast. I have Dawkins and Shaq, but Muresan is super cheesy as well. Having him and KP on the bench gives the opp's bench a nightmare inside. Then there's Harper for defense if I match against a taller PG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back