Multiplat NBA 2K21

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm thinking about getting this on Switch. The mixed reviews here are putting me off... But I really want to play a basketball game!
I think most of the issues are around it being virtually identical to 2K20 (other than the weird new shooting mechanics), coming in as a new player now it should be alright, and it seems to be going for a decent price now.

I'm thinking about getting this on Switch. The mixed reviews here are putting me off... But I really want to play a basketball game!
It can be frustrating at times but for the most part I enjoy it. I stick to myteam game mode and avoid online. 2k are greedy bastards and will try their best to fleece money out of people, but you can play without spending anything and they're pretty good at adding new content. There's always something to do in it.

Once you get used to the mechanics you'll enjoy it. It's worth a go.

I'm also on next gen which is a fair bit better. Not sure what the switch version would be.

It can be frustrating at times but for the most part I enjoy it. I stick to myteam game mode and avoid online. 2k are greedy bastards and will try their best to fleece money out of people, but you can play without spending anything and they're pretty good at adding new content. There's always something to do in it.

Once you get used to the mechanics you'll enjoy it. It's worth a go.

I'm also on next gen which is a fair bit better. Not sure what the switch version would be.
Brilliant, cheers. Got it downloading now. Might be ready in 7 hours lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone picking up 2k22 today?
Yep. As usual going for the biggest version. EB actually have a decent amount of pre-order bonuses too. Haven't seen anything bar the main trailer, but excited to jump into MyTeam yet again and waste many an hour. 500+ on 2K21 and expect about the same on 2K22!

Anyone picking up 2k22 today?
Had a little play around late last night and I think the gameplay feels a lot better than 21. Early days though.

Yep. As usual going for the biggest version. EB actually have a decent amount of pre-order bonuses too. Haven't seen anything bar the main trailer, but excited to jump into MyTeam yet again and waste many an hour. 500+ on 2K21 and expect about the same on 2K22!

I never really got into the MY Team or My Player modes but think this year I will certainly give MyTeam a go and I might have a tiny play around with My player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back