Multiplat NBA 2K21

Remove this Banner Ad

What XP level are we all at in My Team, I'm about 8k away from getting Scottie Pippen. Can't see myself getting PD S Curry, still need 100k XP.

The levels really need to be tweaked next season, it's just way to much grinding for me. LOL.

Level 33. Got Pippen and now stopped the xp grind, can't see me getting the 91000 xp. I refuse to play online until they fix it so it's not such a cheese fest so I'm missing out on a ton of xp but I'm happy with that glitched Stockton being my main PG for now.

Maybe it's just me but i swear the game does everything possible to stop you from getting stats you need for xp. For example when you need steals with a player it's nothing but reach in fouls but anyone else on your team can rip the ball. Need points in the paint the ai double teams that player the moment he first touches the ball. Need blocks the ai shoots floaters over your seven footers extended arms. Need rebounds, watch your teammates steal every rebound you go for. Assists are the only stats i can achieve without stress.

Then there's the triple threat offline missions, quite possibly the most broken mode I've ever played in a sports title. Shooting is so broken in that mode , can't hit open jumpers with pure shooters like Ray Allen ,Klay etc... and yet they expect us to be hitting 3's with poorly rated players for xp.

Level 15, I don't really care much for it.

The rewards are sh*t.

Yeah they're not great , i only wanted Pippen because he's my favourite player of all time behind Penny. The way the game plays there's better cards to use than PD Curry.

Then there's the triple threat offline missions, quite possibly the most broken mode I've ever played in a sports title. Shooting is so broken in that mode , can't hit open jumpers with pure shooters like Ray Allen ,Klay etc... and yet they expect us to be hitting 3's with poorly rated players for xp.
Yeh, TT is complete and utter garbage. Even Glitched Stockton with Quick First Steps will get held up by a gold player without Clamps. They just teleport in front of you. Layups are somehow like 50% contested even when they're behind you. Impossible to score outside the paint. It's completely ****ed.

I got Lowry yesterday but haven't played a game with him yet. I want to get to 30 and the ascension board and might slow down after that.

Rookie Dom makes some of the challenges very easy while also evo-ing players.

Agree about Triple Threat though. That mode is still a grindy sweatfest. Even with weak, gold match ups the AI still hits tough shots and sticks to you like glue. I win more often than I did when the game came out but rarely play it as its just not fun. I think I only have 30 or so wins.

Patch 1.03 is being pushed out atm. Nerfed fades, Pro dribble moves now require 80 ball handle, ankle breakers back in, other stuff.

On SM-G970W using BigFooty.com mobile app

THANK GOD!

Absolute bullshit that I have 83 max handle but can't use any decent dribble moves.

anybody else think this latest patch has made the game worse now??

Just played a game of triple threat offline since the patch and it felt significantly better and playable. Was able to hit jumpshots and create space for a shot. Haven't tried another mode yet but i feel like it's good signs.

Do we anticipate significant changes on Next Gen consoles? Doesn't seem like much was added this year.
They claim that next-gen is completely new, built from the ground up. Yet, at the moment, there's only the clip of Zion dunking to show off next-gen and no actual news on it's features, benefits, pros and cons. So it's very hard to know where it will sit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They claim that next-gen is completely new, built from the ground up. Yet, at the moment, there's only the clip of Zion dunking to show off next-gen and no actual news on it's features, benefits, pros and cons. So it's very hard to know where it will sit.

I'm sure Covid hit at the worst possible time but yeah it does seem secretive.

I think we are all anticipating something that will be graphics heavy but features poor. Lord, I remember the outrage at NHL 15, the first on the PS4, which had gone back to PS-1 era features.

You still cracking along at Big Ant mate?

I'm sure Covid hit at the worst possible time but yeah it does seem secretive.

I think we are all anticipating something that will be graphics heavy but features poor. Lord, I remember the outrage at NHL 15, the first on the PS4, which had gone back to PS-1 era features.

You still cracking along at Big Ant mate?
I think at the moment it is potentially their strategy to hold off as long as possible. We didn't really see any of 2K21 until it was basically ready to come out either, in fact, looking at their Youtube channel, the official trailer hit on August 6. There's also no actual date for next-gen at this point in time. I think everyone is expecting day one, but there's a chance it slips a bit.

I can only speak to my own knowledge that Covid and working from home really didn't cost us any development time (at most maybe 1 day delay here or there). That being said, managing a dev team of 50 compared to about 500 would be very different.

And yeah, still going, into my 8th year now. Currently Assistant Producer for our last 3 releases. Lots of good stuff happening too!

They lowered the difficulty level in triple threat offline with the patch.

Feels so much better to play now, jump shots go in and players play to their ratings. I don't know what they had it on before but it felt like Hall of Fame or Superstar difficulty. Glad they changed it, might actually try and grind out all the wins now.

Just had my first crack at TT Offline since they changed difficulty and won the two daily challenges with ease while knocking out the Howard 2x blocks and Beal 4x layups and 2x 3s XP challenges.

Far more relaxing now. Great to see and I actually look forward to smashing a few games out this long weekend for once.

Just had my first crack at TT Offline since they changed difficulty and won the two daily challenges with ease while knocking out the Howard 2x blocks and Beal 4x layups and 2x 3s XP challenges.

Far more relaxing now. Great to see and I actually look forward to smashing a few games out this long weekend for once.
I still find it a bit difficult, but then again I probably just suck at the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back