Multiplat NBA 2K21

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel robbed getting 2k21 for xbone.

It was as bare bones as it could get. Cut so much out of 2k20. Absolutely filthy

I bet they didn't leave out thousands and thousands of opportunities for micro-transactions

* em in the ass. Been a good 10 years since I gave them a single retail dollar

F***ing hell.

On the home menu of the PS5 they are advertising NBA 2k21 which says is free for me given I bought the Mamba Version on PS4, so naturally I download it and now I've just found out that they advertised the PS4 version and that's what I downloaded.

F***ing stupid s**t.

Hey, so I preordered this game for PS5 about a month ago as I was told that day my console would be moved up to launch day.
EB dicked me around, but I decided to keep the preorders I had for the games and controller.
Anyway, I only just remembered that this comes with a PS4 digital version so I am installing it on my PS4 now.
One issue though is that I didn't want to download the second part of the code that contained all the bonuses like 100k VC etc (got the Mamba Edition as I think that is the only one that comes with the PS4 digital copy?). So I didn't select download all, just download the PS4 version.

After confirming that the stuff carries over to next-gen, I tried to find a way to download the other code but it's saying it's been used now and it is not in my library or add ons to download. The purchase history confirms I used the code but I never downloaded the second part of the code containing my bonus content. Will it automatically show up on my game or have I kinda ****ed that up a bit? I'd really hate to miss out on all the bonus s**t as it seems it would be pointless to get this expensive addition without it.

Thanks.

So they made a version of MyCareer and Park that has NO P2W elements....

And no one is playing it because it's WNBA. * this community sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, so I preordered this game for PS5 about a month ago as I was told that day my console would be moved up to launch day.
EB dicked me around, but I decided to keep the preorders I had for the games and controller.
Anyway, I only just remembered that this comes with a PS4 digital version so I am installing it on my PS4 now.
One issue though is that I didn't want to download the second part of the code that contained all the bonuses like 100k VC etc (got the Mamba Edition as I think that is the only one that comes with the PS4 digital copy?). So I didn't select download all, just download the PS4 version.

After confirming that the stuff carries over to next-gen, I tried to find a way to download the other code but it's saying it's been used now and it is not in my library or add ons to download. The purchase history confirms I used the code but I never downloaded the second part of the code containing my bonus content. Will it automatically show up on my game or have I kinda f’ed that up a bit? I'd really hate to miss out on all the bonus sh*t as it seems it would be pointless to get this expensive addition without it.

Thanks.
200.gif

How's the gameplay on the PS5?
I think it's outstanding. It's completely different to last gen. And in every way I feel it's improved. Everything feels silky smooth, I've had some absolutely amazing feeling gameplay sequences play out and it feels way more dynamic and free form now too. You can also hit jump shots properly. I hit 11 of 20 3 pointers the other day, something I wouldn't have been able to dream of on last gen.

After confirming that the stuff carries over to next-gen, I tried to find a way to download the other code but it's saying it's been used now and it is not in my library or add ons to download. The purchase history confirms I used the code but I never downloaded the second part of the code containing my bonus content. Will it automatically show up on my game or have I kinda f’ed that up a bit? I'd really hate to miss out on all the bonus sh*t as it seems it would be pointless to get this expensive addition without it.

Thanks.
You should be fine, the bonus content will be profile side, not 'downloadable'.

Can't get used to shooting on PS5, just seems like there's a delay when letting go.

Probably got a faulty PS5

Nah, it's only when using square to shoot it's just how it's programmed.

Gotta re-learn the shot stick.

Wooooooshhhhhh

Been getting back into this the last few days after shelving it after frustratingly grinding through season 1.

It's a lot more enjoyable, particularly TT Offline. I can actually shoot now.

If you want cheap diamonds, now's the time. Super packs are out. Picked up Lillard for 44k and Monta Ellis for 60k. Rest of my team is still average, all Amys though. Mitchell and Klay have been great in TT.

Been getting back into this the last few days after shelving it after frustratingly grinding through season 1.

It's a lot more enjoyable, particularly TT Offline. I can actually shoot now.

If you want cheap diamonds, now's the time. Super packs are out. Picked up Lillard for 44k and Monta Ellis for 60k. Rest of my team is still average, all Amys though. Mitchell and Klay have been great in TT.
Pricing is out of whack on PC right now, but I spent most of my tokens on the draft kids when they were going cheap last night, including Edwards and Okongwu who you can get to Diamond for 1.5k each

Anyone got some team updates?

NBA 2K lineup.png I've managed to snag some insane pack luck in the last week from community locker codes, snaring Jokic and Davis off a couple of the free packs. Then today I managed to get Bob Love from the ascension board.

Basically only need an upgrade on Van Exel atm, to which I'm looking at the glitched Ellis and then I'm gonna be damn happy with where I'm at.

Far more advanced than I've ever been this early into the game coming out.

Ive... never heard of Bob Love before

Remove this Banner Ad

Back