NBA All Star Weekend 2020 - Chicago, Ill. Feb 15-17. Tickets available at various outlets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stole this from somewhere else, but I like the idea.

1. All four contestants dunk.
2. All five judges rank them from best (4 points) to worst (1 point).
3. Reveal scores.
4. All four contestants dunk in the reverse order of round one.
5. All five judges rank them from best (4 points) to worst (1 point).
6. Reveal scores.
7. Top two points go to finals.
8. Both participants dunk twice.
9. All 5 judges pick their winner.
10. Someone wins because one of them gets at least 3 votes

And if you have a tie to go to the finals you just do a dunk off between the tied parties where they do a dunk and the judges vote their favorite (again 3-2 split at worst).

The NBA literally has no idea how to encourage the players to actually try.
Copy baseball. Also takes out East top teams getting good records from beating up on their rubbish teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really thought more players would take this seriously for Kobe but I guess only a few got the memo.

I like that the total score is included in the top right, new format is interesting for sure. I want to see how it plays out til the end to give my verdict but it does make each quarter "matter" more. Still a lot of money going to charity.

Trae is a stud, what a shot! Him and Luka gonna be amazing to watch for years to come.

Imagine being Sacramento and taking neither of them. Yikes.

What does everyone think will happen with Philly if they flame out in the playoffs again. Obviously the coach would probably go.

Personally, Id be on the phone to the Nets and seeing what they will offer for Embiid.

What does everyone think will happen with Philly if they flame out in the playoffs again. Obviously the coach would probably go.

Personally, Id be on the phone to the Nets and seeing what they will offer for Embiid.

What you said. Think Embiid is their gold carrot but him and Simmons together I’m not convinced at all. Could easily get a couple of early first rounders and or a couple of players (shooters) that could help Philly really contend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back