NBA boycott games after Milwaukee Bucks boycott

Remove this Banner Ad

Just one person inform me of the difference that the one day strike made. I’ll wait. Don’t rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you've read my book as well.

You seem to think Rome is built in a day. Lots of action by lots of people over a long time will be needed to make change.

What did the one day protest achieve? Either do it 100% or don’t do it, otherwise what message are your sending? So basically Jacob Blake’s justice was worth a 24 hour break to these players?

There needs to be police reform and education and a change at the highest level of government, and maybe a total NBA strike would make a very small difference but look how fast they backed down? That’s just another terrible example to the people they’re trying to get justice for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a million reasons a 1 day strike can make a difference.
Firstly it hurts the pockets of the rich, who are the people that sway every single political decision.

I mean seriously you're the dude that went nuts about adam goodes being booed. Make up your damn mind on racism kid.

What did goodes having 3 games off do? Remember that?

The issue is there is absolutely ZERO evidence that those SAME police officers on that same day would not have done the same to a white man with the same criminal history and resisting arrest in the same manner.

Actually there is. Its called statistical evidence.

I suggest you go back to the rock you crawled out from under.

Americans will do it even if it’s not deliberate. NFL comes back soon which is like a religion over there and people will just watch that. I’d argue it’s all the international fans being impacted more by this.

You coudlnt be more wrong.
NFL viewership has dropped out of sight since the Kapernick incidents.

Yee har redneck racists will have nothing to watch soon.

No NASCAR, NBA, NFL. THeyre going to have to start paying attention to their sisters/wives.

This is who they are protesting for and that's not even the most recent charges he's facing. Has a history with guns.View attachment 946672

Thats pretty much legal in the US, especially in wisconsin.
Thats like saying a bloke at the pub here told some guy to get ****ed, its the equivalent.

Statistics say black on white crime is far higher than white on black crime despite the white population being far bigger.

Should all white people walk around fearing black people?

Thats not only wrong, its actually the total opposite.
94% of crime committed against white people is by white people.
And thats not even taking into account the police sensitivity towards POC.

Last edited:
As usual a leftie who doesnt refute the content of something being said and just attacks the person.

You dont need to refute the content.
99% of the time the youtuber cant understand or interpret statistics, makes long conclusions that dont fit with anything in reality and generally just lie and make up conspiracy theories.

Threres a reason that chump is on youtube and not reporting for a media outlet.

Little sheep following a youtube poster with absolutely no education or knowledge of anything because they say what you believe.

Like what? I can say otherwise because look at everything going on, there's no evidence your claim is true.

Take Maxine Waters as an example, been in politics for 30 years. Wasn't a multi millionaire when she started but is now a multi one. Also represents one of the poorest areas in the US. One of the most corrupt politicians in the US.

She's making her own family rich while her community is a slum.

You arent seriously fooled when Trump says something are you? You realise its 90% of the time a blatant lie.

Actually I got that factually checked at politifact. So it's not actually a false claim. It's that easy to find out if something is true or not.

More was accomplished to keep them around then the previous 8 years. No bold statement there.

Well if Democrats look after black people so well why are they facing all these issues?

I'm going with because they don't actually do anything for them, why? Because if they remain poor they can control them through welfare.

Lift them up, educate them, make them more self aware and they'll work out the fraud that is the Democrat Party.
[/QUOTE]

Check again at poltifact. He did nothing. Congress passed the bill with bipartisan support after 6 months of him and the Republicans holding it up.

It had literally nothing to do with Trump. Zero.

Sorry but if you want people of colour to be lifted, educated or anything positive at all, the republicans cant be involved.

You think that Dems are the only ones that become rich off politics? What a dumbass thing to say.
Not only do the Repubs get rich too, they also line the pockets of gun makers, drug makers etc by price gouging, influencing law etc etc.
Trust me you do not want to have a political ethics debate Dem vs Rep bloke.

37 indictments and 5 prison sentences for Trump campaign.
How many did Obama have again? I'll give you a clue, its round and it comes before 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BLM are just a bunch of Marxist hypocritical *******s.

We're talking about regular normal people here.

Normal people?

Yeh normal people for centuries have been pushing people to vote one way.

This is not a democrat conspiracy in the NBA, numpty.

Its called people not voting against their own interests (like most of middle america does every election)

Generally when self confessed Marxists start up a group they push their views through it.

It's easy enough to read their "What We Believe" on their website. I doubt you've done that.

I mean what other kinds of groups write sh*t like this?

Let Mr Wiley explain why they the group are problematic.

Id rather be marxist than a white nationalist....
Simple as that.

Normal people?

Yeh normal people for centuries have been pushing people to vote one way.

This is not a democrat conspiracy in the NBA, numpty.

Its called people not voting against their own interests (like most of middle america does every election)

Yes normal people.

The kind that get up, go to work and don't have time to be political partisan hacks.

If you're a political party fan Boi you have mental issues

That's why the largest block in America is the people who don't vote.

I fail to see how this scenario is all that much different to the global sporting boycott of Apartheid South Africa, which eventually led to the social revolution/freedom of its black people there.

I think there is bit of a slave mentality with regards to many of the people who are againsy these protests about Black Civil Rights.

You want to be entertained by three players on court, but you do not want the players to feel anger and fear for their fellow brothers and sisters who have felt the inappropriate and excessive force of the law for far too long.

Actually I got that factually checked at politifact. So it's not actually a false claim. It's that easy to find out if something is true or not.

More was accomplished to keep them around then the previous 8 years. No bold statement there.

Well if Democrats look after black people so well why are they facing all these issues?

I'm going with because they don't actually do anything for them, why? Because if they remain poor they can control them through welfare.

Lift them up, educate them, make them more self aware and they'll work out the fraud that is the Democrat Party.

Check again at poltifact. He did nothing. Congress passed the bill with bipartisan support after 6 months of him and the Republicans holding it up.

It had literally nothing to do with Trump. Zero.

Sorry but if you want people of colour to be lifted, educated or anything positive at all, the republicans cant be involved.

You think that Dems are the only ones that become rich off politics? What a dumbass thing to say.
Not only do the Repubs get rich too, they also line the pockets of gun makers, drug makers etc by price gouging, influencing law etc etc.
Trust me you do not want to have a political ethics debate Dem vs Rep bloke.

37 indictments and 5 prison sentences for Trump campaign.
How many did Obama have again? I'll give you a clue, its round and it comes before 1.
[/QUOTE]

Where did I say Dems are the only ones who do it?

You making s**t up is the dumb arse moment here.

I can make a political ethics debate quite easily while at the same time highlighting to any fool who thinks the Dems are more morally superior their follies.

I mean it's amazing how much of the stuff that is happening today can be traced back to Democrat administrations.

That doesn't mean Republicans aren't bad, they just seem to cop more from people like you for stuff the Democrats created.

Locking kids up in cages, Trump apparently does it he's evil. Obama does it, give him a Nobel peace prize.

See the total bullshit double standards at play here? See the false picture created of the Democrats?

I fail to see how this scenario is all that much different to the global sporting boycott of Apartheid South Africa, which eventually led to the social revolution/freedom of its black people there.

I think there is bit of a slave mentality with regards to many of the people who are againsy these protests about Black Civil Rights.

You want to be entertained by three players on court, but you do not want the players to feel anger and fear for their fellow brothers and sisters who have felt the inappropriate and excessive force of the law for far too long.

Slave mentality is when 97% of a people vote for a political party whose history is why they are as they are now.

It's the largest incidence of Stockholm Syndrome in world history.

If a political party brutalized and oppressed your ancestors and had such a vile racist history would you ever vote for that party?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back