NBA fantasy Tiers - version 16/17

Remove this Banner Ad

I've done this on a different site and normally put more effort into it but heres mine as of 10/10/16.

debate, tell me I'm an idiot or agree but the conversation is good for all.

also if theirs any leagues that haven't drafted and want a participant ill help and join even tho you could work out my tactic (note never done a BF draft but experienced player in both cash and non cash leagues h2h and roto):p:p.

keys
yellow: consensus 1st rounder
green: looking to draft/ love their value
orange: if they drop keep an eye on them, perhaps overvalued or i don't rate their ability to stay on the court or production
red: unless they drop a hell of a lot i wont touch em
purple text: GET THEM
Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 7.02.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-10 at 7.02.12 PM.png

Last edited:
Nice work

Mostly agree, altho I'm not sure this year is Jokic's breakout. The market may have over reacted with Myles Turner as well, but he'll be good to watch.

Interestingly i've picked a couple of red guys in a few leagues, mostly through needing bigs and having to take the hit on FT%.

I'm reasonably keen on seeing how Elfrid Payton goes with a higher usage, but would have Rose in big ass red letters :D

Nice work

Mostly agree, altho I'm not sure this year is Jokic's breakout. The market may have over reacted with Myles Turner as well, but he'll be good to watch.

Interestingly i've picked a couple of red guys in a few leagues, mostly through needing bigs and having to take the hit on FT%.

I'm reasonably keen on seeing how Elfrid Payton goes with a higher usage, but would have Rose in big ass red letters :D
ur anti jinx worked a treat on the joker and MT.

its funny to look back to see where i got it right and wrong.

my prediction top 5 looks pretty close to reality IMO
1.Harden
2.Curry
3.Durant
4.Westbrook
5.Davis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back