Nba Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

bigshep21

Debutant
Oct 29, 2001
Other Teams
Melbourne
Stucey i will trade you A.Mason,J.Mashburn and G.rice for V.carter and B.wallace

If anyone else is intersted in trading use this thread( much easyer)

ok am here lets trade am offering mutombo and j.willaims for a.davis and j.howard how does that sound

ok how about...mutombo, horry, glen rice for a.davis and juwon howard

remember mutombo is a top 40 player, both your guys are a lot lower

what do u think?

Yeah but it doesnt go on there rating it goes on how well they play in real life. Davis is awesome and Howard has found new life in Dallas. They are two able bigmen and i would like two able bigmen in return. Your covered at centre and im giving you Howard and Davis so your PF spot would be fine..you wouldnt miss Mason..

i guess some people are worried about ratings and some aren't hey.

what about k. van horn, a. davis, juwon howard and ron mercer for mutombo, mason and glen rice?

Sorry but Mercer is kind of in a deal with someone else...Im holding on to Mercer for tonights trading session, somebody wants him so..

I cant give up any more bigmen i gave away Camby and Zo in an effort to get T-Mac. Thats why im after Mutombo but i just cant give up another two quality bigmen and get only Mutombo and a small in return.

ok then i will offer you mutombo and horry for davis and howard if not wait until 8

Oh cmon its not like Mutombo is the best centre in the league, he's not gonna have 30 and 20 nights like Shaq. I dont want Horry.

Horrys stats last year...5.2 ppg and 3.7 rpg :eek: There ugly, if i were you i would delist him, theres better players on the free agency list.

Any reason why you wont give up Mase?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we should incorporate the two trade threads into one so everyone knows whats going on, and we don't have to flick from thread to thread?

still if you where really intersted you can cancel the trade, i may trade you mason!!!!

Jod23
ok i have came up with an trade mutombo and mason for shareef and davis.

ok jod i'm here man lets get this mutombo deal done with.
If you want mutombo tell me who you are willing to trade.

okkk... see if i can get some deals done

bigshep...

i've submitted trade for ya..

steph marbury & c.webber... for duncan & mashburn

well coxon sorry i have three pg already and intersted in webber but hes inj and am not giving up fit players. am intersted in a.jamison am willing to trade j.williams and g.rice

hmm.. shep...
bummer... cos the only of value players i have are pg's...
the webber injury thing is a major bummer!!!

jod... hmmm

was looking at cassell & ratliff... for b.grant & jermaine ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back