Nba Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah... damn...

SS Kidd hasnt signed onto the yahoo page since the 24th! the day he joined the league..

SS kidd... wake up and get in here!
:cool:

Im gonna scour the Hawkfan5 thread i put up in the main general talk forum and the fantasy ballers join up threads to see if i can find out who he is....

Oh!!! It might be stegalator!!! He said sorry but he wasnt gonna be online for 3 to 4 weeks with the birth of his new child....ill check anyway but im pretty sure thats who it is.

Coxon,

You willing to do a deal with Marc Jackson? if so let me know.

Jod & Outkast,
I've proposed a trade for both of you, have a look see.

Cheers

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Coxon,

You willing to do a deal with Marc Jackson? if so let me know.

Jod & Outkast,
I've proposed a trade for both of you, have a look see.

Cheers

Sorry bud no deal there, Elton is gonna be a pretty integral part of my lineup, and of the three guys u offered I would struggle to fit any on my team. I'm really only looking for a SF/F still.

Originally posted by OutKast

Sorry bud no deal there, Elton is gonna be a pretty integral part of my lineup, and of the three guys u offered I would struggle to fit any on my team. I'm really only looking for a SF/F still.

Thought so, i'm glad i didn't trade Paul Pierce, 29 points last night, tonight 27 points and 9 rebs through the 3rd quarter.

Cheers

yeah... man, 7-9 three pointers..
scottie pipps had a great game too...

errrr... u wanna do a deal for marc jackson? sure.. lets have a look see... hmmmm..:cool:

Originally posted by coxon
errrr... u wanna do a deal for marc jackson? sure.. lets have a look see... hmmmm..:cool:

I did notice that Marc Jackson didn't even get on the court tonight, i'd be interested to know why??

Cheers

I did notice that Marc Jackson didn't even get on the court tonight, i'd be interested to know why??

Cheers

yeah, that pissed me off...
not exactly sure why.. but i think its to do with management..
he was a dead cert to go to houston this season..
but, at the very last minute, the warriors used their rights to resign him... which really sh1t him off.. cos he was houston bound...

he didnt play much during preseason as well either..
but, a DNP-CD.. is strange...

yeah, that pissed me off...
not exactly sure why.. but i think its to do with management..
he was a dead cert to go to houston this season..
but, at the very last minute, the warriors used their rights to resign him... which really sh1t him off.. cos he was houston bound...

he didnt play much during preseason as well either..
but, a DNP-CD.. is strange...

Just read this on the wires "Golden State center Marc Jackson, re-signed by the Warriors in the offseason, still is struggling to get in shape and did not play"

Cheers

Just read this on the wires "Golden State center Marc Jackson, re-signed by the Warriors in the offseason, still is struggling to get in shape and did not play"

Cheers
argh damn, was hoping u didnt read that... haha.. j/k..

jod23... damn... danny fortson's still got it ! haha..
and frickin cassell... win win for u so far... :p

jermaine had a great game today...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ph & ph... interesting pick up...
Joe Johnson?

damn.. how about the pacers rookie... tinsley ! what a blinder for a rookie.... raced to go pick him up... but saw that livewires signed him..

the other rookie for NJ... richard jefferson is still available..

Where is jod?

I haven't seem him around all day, i'm waiting for him to reject my proposed trade ;)

Cheers

ph & ph... interesting pick up...
Joe Johnson?

Just wanted someone who could play the both in both the 2 and 3 spots and he was the best i could find, he's gonna get regular minutes at Boston and posted some decent numbers first up. I'm certain he'll make an impact in his rookie season.
had to get rid of Mookie after i realised that he was the third in line point guard at GS.

Was gonna go with Gasol but i've already got too many big men.

Cheers

P&P cmon....Mark Jackson and Byron Russel for Fortson...he has still got it as Coxon said 15 and 11 i think today :D And Cassell...you pissed off now coxon :D

Anyway i expect to beat you this week even though you have 9 players playing tomorrow and i only have 7. Maybe MJ will have a blinder.

If you are looking at Fortson P&P you will have to offer something very attractive as it looks like he is in for a big season. Im done with guards and forwards as MJ, Nash, Cassell, T-Mac, Hill have got my bases covered with ROTY Miller and Kukoc on the bench. Bigmen would be my only incentive. Should be interesting to see who will lead the league in boards this year...could be anybody..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back