NBA Fantasy Yahoo $50 league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 20, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
It’s that time of the year again where the annual Fantasy NBA league starts generating a bit of thought. We have previously run successful ‘buy-in’ Head to Head (daily) comp on Yahoo leagues the past two seasons – please refer my Yahoo ID fantasy history for reference.

Previously the ‘buy-in’ has been $30 x 12 teams = $360 prize pool divided among 1st ($200), 2nd ($100) and 3rd ($60).

In 2014/15 we’re beefing it up to $50 ‘buy-in’ across 12 teams, = $600 prize pool. Prizes will be;
1st place = $300
2nd place = $200
3rd place = $100

This league all started due to Yahoo’s inability to offer Pro Leagues to Australian residents. So long as this continues, I’ll continue to host an annual ‘buy-in’ league. Participants are casual basketball fans who are active and committed. None of us are fantasy guru’s, so if you fancy yourself as an NBA GM – you could easily be walking away with the major prize.

Safe, reliable, and fun league with a proven track record. If you’re interested in taking your fantasy NBA to the next level, please contact me to reserve a spot.

All payments are made via Paypal. No draft date has been set, although it will likely be set for the October 25/26 weekend at the time most suitable to all league participants.

Payment is not required at this stage, we're purely seeking expressions of interest.

Half of the league will be returnees from last season, that leaves 4 spots up for grabs.

Had 3 teams pull-out over the weekend. Still spots up for grabs, great league, great prizes.

Get in quick - have advertised on 8 forums, first in first served. Draft to be held next Sunday either at 12pm or 2-3pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back