NBA Finals Game 7 thread: Warriors vs Cavs

Remove this Banner Ad

Epic game about to start. Hope theres enough aussies with the day off work to watch this.

So much at stake for so many. Can Lebron give Cleveland their first taste of success after returning home from Miami? Can the Warriors justify their best ever regular season record which beat Jordans bulls by winning the championship? Will Curry live up to his MVP status? Can Love make an impact in Clevelands biggest ever game and put the Wiggins trade to bed?

Havent been this excited as a neutral for a long time. Hope it goes to overtime!

Bandwagoner here.

I have been amazed at how GSW have been able to find a way to win when just about to lose. I think they will win today. Legacy is so important to this team that not to win will diminish the H&A season record (in their eyes)

Though a little scroll across he screen puts it in perspective for Cleveland. 1964 since a Cleveland team has won a Major Sports Trophy. That's as old as me. For my #AmericanCrow buddy I hope it changes , I just cant see it happening

Love huge on the offensive glass.. Ezeli needs to play just to keep them off the boards..

Klay rushing shots not in flow of offence

Bad stretch for Cavs there.. They need love in for rebounding purposes and need to go full lebron bully ball with a dose of Irving mid range..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Separated my shoulder on the weekend... doctor orders me to rest at home for a few days before returning to work...get to watch game 7. Worth it...

Kyrie is on fire right now :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back