NBA Finals Game 7 thread: Warriors vs Cavs

Remove this Banner Ad

As a casual fan, tell ya what, a very close finish with 10sec to go didn't seem to have the absolute buzz an AFL grand final has.. If you switched over, you'd have thought it was just another game.
get the * outta this thread you have no idea. That was tense all game with the margin close all the way.

As a casual fan, tell ya what, a very close finish with 10sec to go didn't seem to have the absolute buzz an AFL grand final has.. If you switched over, you'd have thought it was just another game.

That was as good a grand final as you could possibly have hoped for. It's a classic.

That was as good a grand final as you could possibly have hoped for. It's a classic.

Didn't say it wasn't. Was very tense- maybe that's why it was quietish (for such an epic moment) from the crowd for the last minute.. All I'm saying is there is many other sports where I've seen a tight finish generate far more noise/atmosphere than that

the series wasnt bad even with the lob sided games but this one was epic, from what i watched i missed 2nd part of Q2 and all of the 3rd because of Game of Thrones. glad it was finally a close game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe that's why it was quietish (for such an epic moment) from the crowd for the last minute..

More to do with the fact that Kyrie's shot spelled dooms day for their hometown team and Steph couldn't come up in the clutch than anything.

ClXI22aWYAEzgQ-.jpg

Curry has had 2 poor finals series in a row now. For people to mention him alongside the greats of the game is a joke. He doesnt step up.

He doesn't offer anything more than precision shooting. When that's off or is put under pressure he doesn't have anything else to offer. He's not a great defender, he's not athletic enough to support in other aspects. It's not his fault its just the way that it is.

Really happy LeBron finally got his championship for Cleveland. It will be interesting to see him stay in Cleveland and play without that pressure on him anymore. A career burden save for the Miami years.

I wonder who will be silly enough to offer Barnes a max contract after those last stinking games.

Well done Cavs

I haven't seen a comeback like that

Down 1-3

Well done Cavs ...heart n soul ....Lebron promised a championship ....Lebron delivered

Wait for the Jordan and Pippen tweets start flowing

You might have 73 wins .....but you ain't got not ring ......

First team ever to win from being down 1-3. I'm not a warriors fan or Cleveland ....just an NBA FAN ....this was a great series

Kyrie Irving was massive .....respect to golden state fans too ...they applauded James after the game

Wow ...nothing beats a big game 7 ....might sound absurd but they really missed Andrew Boguts defensive anchor .....he altered shots all series untill he was injured. But all credit to Cleveland and I'm happy for the people of Cleveland who have waited so long ....their man came home and made a promise ...and he delivered ...awesome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back