NBA Keeper league

Izzy87

Rookie
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry lads I have been away for the long weekend and barely looked at my side. Trades will roll in soon especially closer to finals when teams are more willing to trade for injured or under performing players to either increase their final hopes or to prepare for next year.

I like daily roster on a side note as long as you can set rosters days in advance.

Lately I like the 4 keepers, maybe 5 but it changes how trades are made.

Im for it,

What's your vote Commish??

I don't really mind. I think I prefer weekly, but I can see why people might want daily.

stinger05

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mavericks Liverpool
I'm loving it, happy to have a three week trial. If it's not everyone's cup of tea by then we can go back to weekly. I think the key to daily is to not get too attached to your players and use free agency frequently.

I don't like daily but it is what it is.
I can see some (myself included) not having time/effort to change lineups/make transactions daily and as a result falling massively behind those that do. With that they're bound to lose interest quickly and make for a crappy league.

It's definitely something to keep an eye on within the next few weeks.

stinger05

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mavericks Liverpool
Happy to trial it, in other news I'll be entertaining trades for Brook Lopez this week. Will be looking for an eye on the future so if you have a decent player under 21 ill be open to trade.

stinger05

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mavericks Liverpool
If a team wants to pull out I have a friend who is interested. I think it would only be fair that Izzy takes whatever player he chooses that was picked up after Noah. Not only can we put Noahgate behind us but it would stop him harassing us with stupid trades involving the spud.

Apr 3, 2002
Australia
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St.Kilda
If a team wants to pull out I have a friend who is interested. I think it would only be fair that Izzy takes whatever player he chooses that was picked up after Noah. Not only can we put Noahgate behind us but it would stop him harassing us with stupid trades involving the spud.

I'm finding 2 leagues a bit too much with family and work. Happy to give up my team if your friend wants is.

Back