stinger05

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mavericks Liverpool
I'm pretty sure there is an option to leave your team then invite another person to take it over, all you need is there email address and fleaflicker does the rest. Are we all happy that Izzy gets to select a player that was selected after Noah? And the new player receives Noah as a welcoming package to the league.

Apr 3, 2002
Australia
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St.Kilda
I'm pretty sure there is an option to leave your team then invite another person to take it over, all you need is there email address and fleaflicker does the rest. Are we all happy that Izzy gets to select a player that was selected after Noah? And the new player receives Noah as a welcoming package to the league.
Can you get me his email?

Tried to change my team to his email address but got a message saying he is already registered. Can't seem to find a link to transfer.
I see a "drop out of league" option but worried if I go with that one it will just delete the team?
No just drop out of the league so the new guy can be invited.

Izzy87

Rookie
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I like it but I just started a new job and don't get to enjoy the daily results as much. Give it a few weeks though ;)

stinger05

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mavericks Liverpool
Yeah I've also been forgetful at times. I think the best way is to dedicate 10 mins on it and set your lineups for the week, if you get injuries so be it.

stinger05

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mavericks Liverpool
You do know you can set your daily lineups in advance, so u don't have to chop and change everyday. I don't think you understand.

Back