NBA League pass for 2014 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm very interesting. Is this legit?
It's a little confusing.
It works but I did it through PayPal and they've limited my account (presumably because they thought someone from India was buying it) not sure if others have done it through PayPal and been fine but I wasn't.

Is there anyway to actually use League Pass to watch last season without having to look through your history for a link to a game? Can't find another way to watch it.

the nhl league pass equivalent had the choice of announcers last season and it was great. was hoping the nba would follow

:thumbsu:

premium $135

Could someone please explain thoroughly how this works, and maybe a step by step?
Would love to save the cash, but at the same time don't want to lose it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given I'll be cheating the system if I use a proxy anyway I'm strongly considering http://www.ballstreams.com/ . It's US$59.95 for every game, also gives NCAA final 4 games, and the preview looks smoother than LP at 60 frame rate instead of 24. Their affiliate Hockeystreams has been going strong for a few years now and looks reliable.

Chrome mate
1. Click the menu bar on the top right of chrome and click settings on the drop down menu
2. In settings, scroll down and click "Show advanced settings" and look for "Network" and the button "Change proxy settings"
3. Click change proxy settings and then click LAN settings. Once there, tick the box "Use a proxy server for your LAN" and in the address put in 114.79.163.150 and for the port put in 8080 (Indian proxy server found on proxynova.com that actually works)
4. Just go to watch.nba.com/subscribe like normal and click premium or normal and buy it like you normally would.
The proxy is kinda slow but it works. Also, remember to use the promotional code "NBALP152013" if you're buying premium or NBALP102013 if you're buying normal for 15/10% off.

i r
1. Click the menu bar on the top right of chrome and click settings on the drop down menu
2. In settings, scroll down and click "Show advanced settings" and look for "Network" and the button "Change proxy settings"
3. Click change proxy settings and then click LAN settings. Once there, tick the box "Use a proxy server for your LAN" and in the address put in 114.79.163.150 and for the port put in 8080 (Indian proxy server found on proxynova.com that actually works)
4. Just go to watch.nba.com/subscribe like normal and click premium or normal and buy it like you normally would.
The proxy is kinda slow but it works. Also, remember to use the promotional code "NBALP152013" if you're buying premium or NBALP102013 if you're buying normal for 15/10% off.

What is it like in comparison to the real thing?

it is the real thing. all youre doing is tricking the nba site in to thinking youre located in india (which for whatever reason gets a cheaper price) at the time you subscribe.

when youre finished subscribing change your settings back to whatever they were.

how much is it with india, anyway? i used a brazil proxy and with the 15% it came to $135.

it is the real thing. all youre doing is tricking the nba site in to thinking youre located in india (which for whatever reason gets a cheaper price) at the time you subscribe.

when youre finished subscribing change your settings back to whatever they were.

how much is it with india, anyway? i used a brazil proxy and with the 15% it came to $135.
$119 US for Premium with 15% off, $90 for normal with 10% off. Not sure what the currency conversion is like.

Given I'll be cheating the system if I use a proxy anyway I'm strongly considering http://www.ballstreams.com/ . It's US$59.95 for every game, also gives NCAA final 4 games, and the preview looks smoother than LP at 60 frame rate instead of 24. Their affiliate Hockeystreams has been going strong for a few years now and looks reliable.

Interesting!

Still undecided. I'm doing year 12 next year and will probably struggle to find time to watch games.

Is it worth just paying 120 bucks so I can watch games when I have a bit of time?

This is the step I'm struggling with, i can click change proxy settings, but cant find LAN settings?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back