NBA League Pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know the best best VPN trick for this season?

I think I am still based in Canada which is like $100 for the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty ironic statement when everyone here is sharing cheaper ways to buy the league pass. 🤣

Yes, I know all about them.
If you go back to 10 years ago in the old NBA League Pass thread we were talking about these hacks then.

Just saying that its a very very basic view to say 'look how screwed we get because we're a rich country'.

I would assume, without doing the sums, that the cost in places like Argentina and India are a much higher % of average income.

Yes, I know all about them.
If you go back to 10 years ago in the old NBA League Pass thread we were talking about these hacks then.

Just saying that its a very very basic view to say 'look how screwed we get because we're a rich country'.

I would assume, without doing the sums, that the cost in places like Argentina and India are a much higher % of average income.
And using average income figures for countries with massive income inequality is a very very basic indicator to try make me sound foolish.

NBA League Pass can't be marketed to 99% of the people in India or Argentina. Just because its offered at a price doesn't mean their entire population has been considered. Just those who they know can afford it.

Sounds like you have a lack of understanding 'business'.

I'll admit my throwaway comment about the AUS pass price was a generalisation. It was meant to be a whinge about current economic conditions we are living right here and now.
It was not an invitation to debate CPI and other economic indicators in disadvantaged countries compared to us here.

Enjoy your day good sir.

Nah, don't think so

This is the Turkish Lira prices

View attachment 1820347
Is this Turkish Lira (lei)?

View attachment 1820023
So apparently it's showing me the Romanian prices even though my VPN is set to Turkey. Seems to be common with people using PIA as per ozbargain. Romanian price is around $110-120AU

South Africa works but is around $70, might wait for the black friday deal which usually comes out (50% off) if I can't get Turkey working.

What vpn do you guys use, Nord?

And using average income figures for countries with massive income inequality is a very very basic indicator to try make me sound foolish.

NBA League Pass can't be marketed to 99% of the people in India or Argentina. Just because its offered at a price doesn't mean their entire population has been considered. Just those who they know can afford it.

Sounds like you have a lack of understanding 'business'.

I'll admit my throwaway comment about the AUS pass price was a generalisation. It was meant to be a whinge about current economic conditions we are living right here and now.
It was not an invitation to debate CPI and other economic indicators in disadvantaged countries compared to us here.

Enjoy your day good sir.

You get there are multiple measures for average right?
Remember back to early high school, mode, median, mean.

I lack business understanding? Better tell my 20 years of industry experience and multiple degrees. They'll be super disappointed.

Anyway, enjoy the season.

You get there are multiple measures for average right?
Remember back to early high school, mode, median, mean.

I lack business understanding? Better tell my 20 years of industry experience and multiple degrees. They'll be super disappointed.

Anyway, enjoy the season.
* sake. I'm not going to swing my dick back at you mate.

You and your "20 years of industry experience and multiple degrees" wins.

I'll just sling my 80" penis over my shoulder and walk away to my McMansion and Victoria Secret model wife.

Farewell and god bless.

Turkey for about A$27 for 1 device, Premium (3 devices) is about A$35.
What method did you use to sub? I can get through to the Turkish pricing now but it's knocking back my card when I try to process the payment (tried 3 different cards).

Edit I got the Turkish price to come up in the android app (was using browser previously) and have the Google Play store account ready to pay but it's only giving me the monthly option, not the annual option? Anyone know how to fix this? It's about 80 Lira/month which is a few bucks but would rather pay the whole season at once to avoid any issues down the track

Last edited:
What method did you use to sub? I can get through to the Turkish pricing now but it's knocking back my card when I try to process the payment (tried 3 different cards).

Edit I got the Turkish price to come up in the android app (was using browser previously) and have the Google Play store account ready to pay but it's only giving me the monthly option, not the annual option? Anyone know how to fix this? It's about 80 Lira/month which is a few bucks but would rather pay the whole season at once to avoid any issues down the track
I haven't renewed yet, have to wait until my sub from last year expires next week

Hey guys, keen on getting league pass this season for cheap through a VPN but I’ve never done it before. Can anyone help me out?
This year it's a bit more complicated to get it working.

If you've got an iPhone then this method worked for me:

1. Create a Turkish Apple ID by going to Apple ID
Follow the onscreen steps. In the mobile number section use your Australian mobile number (Very important to use a valid number or risk losing your ID). Choose country as Turkey. Then follow through the rest to create your ID. Login into Apple ID on a browser. Go to this(appleid.apple.com) link to enter a Turkish address to your Turkish Apple ID, select payment method as none and save.
2. Go to Settings on your iPhone > Your Name > Media and Purchases > Log out from your current ID and login with your Turkish Apple ID
3. Buy TL iTunes gift cards (Make sure you only buy Turkish ones) from TurGame (turgame.com). Choose currency as TL/TRY and pay with international transaction fee free card.
4. Redeem the iTunes gift cards by going to App Store > Account (located at right top corner) > Redeem gift cards or code.
5. Download the NBA app
6. Using a VPN and connect to Turkey (I use Winscribe, but a Turkish location on that VPN costs $1, but any VPN should work)
7. Open the NBA app and either sign in or sign up
8. It should take you to the subscribe page, then when prompted you should select to pay with Apple credit. Then just wait for confirmation.

It should subscribe you to a 7-day trial at first, but if you go to your settings then Subscriptions, it should show your next billing date in 7 days time for ₺599 or ₺499 depending on the package you subscribed to.

Here's an OzBargain page: NBA League Pass Premium (Now up to 3 Devices) Turkish Lire ₺599.99 (~A$34.82) (VPN Required Only at Sign up), go to page 2 for more details on how people got it working this way

This year it's a bit more complicated to get it working.

If you've got an iPhone then this method worked for me:

1. Create a Turkish Apple ID by going to Apple ID

2. Go to Settings on your iPhone > Your Name > Media and Purchases > Log out from your current ID and login with your Turkish Apple ID
3. Buy TL iTunes gift cards (Make sure you only buy Turkish ones) from TurGame (turgame.com). Choose currency as TL/TRY and pay with international transaction fee free card.
4. Redeem the iTunes gift cards by going to App Store > Account (located at right top corner) > Redeem gift cards or code.
5. Download the NBA app
6. Using a VPN and connect to Turkey (I use Winscribe, but a Turkish location on that VPN costs $1, but any VPN should work)
7. Open the NBA app and either sign in or sign up
8. It should take you to the subscribe page, then when prompted you should select to pay with Apple credit. Then just wait for confirmation.

It should subscribe you to a 7-day trial at first, but if you go to your settings then Subscriptions, it should show your next billing date in 7 days time for ₺599 or ₺499 depending on the package you subscribed to.

Here's an OzBargain page: NBA League Pass Premium (Now up to 3 Devices) Turkish Lire ₺599.99 (~A$34.82) (VPN Required Only at Sign up), go to page 2 for more details on how people got it working this way

Cheers mate 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back