Remove this Banner Ad

spongebucket

All Australian
Jun 18, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NBA, F1, EPL
Firstly forgive me if this thread should be somewhere else, I tried looking for an old NBA League Pass thread that I was sure was here but cannot find it anymore.

Anyway, I got the usual email the other day saying that they would auto renew my subscription to which I politely declined yesterday, as I was hoping to get a better deal from them.

This morning I got another email saying that they would take a 20% discount off my usual sub. but before I accept that offer I want to know the package deals for this upcoming season which I am having difficulty finding. I cant seem to see the new package deals anywhere. The NBA website itself seems to have change a little and is a tad slower than usual, they have some new cookies that you have to agree to, (some of which seem very suss), so I agreed to the bare minimum to be able to use the site in a functioning manner.

I can log onto my account no probs but for the life of me I cant seem to find the package deals anywhere.

Just wondering if anyone else is having similar problems with the website and not able to view packages? Or are they simply not out yet?

Looks like the VPN work around for cheaper league pass has been Geo blocked.

Not sure if anyone has seen anything to the contrary to that?

Looks like the VPN work around for cheaper league pass has been Geo blocked.

Not sure if anyone has seen anything to the contrary to that?
Yep, Just tried using a VPN to renew my sub. Continuous Geo-Block messages. Spewin!

Yep Geoblocked for me too. Use Private Internet Access as my VPN.

Absolutely cooked.

Pretty much means we are stuck with being absolutely extorted.

I wonder how many people got caught out with auto renew, or would that save you.

I turned it off because I set-up a few accounts for friends and had enough of the November surprise on my card (ie. Not knowing if they wanted the pass still)

I had a lot of trouble signing up. Originally I wasn't going to bother now you can't get cheaper but ended up going for a monthly so I can cancel if I'm not using. I tried to sign up about 15 minutes before our first game and it was nearly half time before it worked.

It also kept saying I didn't have an account when I've had one for ages. So must have changed a few things.

Had to resort paying Aussie dollars, not going to piss fart around with VPN or Smart DNS hopefully the service is better for it.

Did get 20% discount however so not to bad.

No way I'm paying that much, disappointed I didn't have auto-renew on now. Have looked in to a few alternatives, send us a DM if anyone else wants info.

Well I tried watching my first stream yesterday on the PC.

Talk about a hassle, the new site demands that I shut off my add Blocker so I do that, cant find the button that actually gets you to watch a stream, so I refresh the page, then I get another notification saying I still have my add blocker on when I know I had turned it off?. I then discover my internet security software is blocking the stream from playing so I turn part of that off, I am still being blocked from watching? So I completely shut of any security whatsoever for league pass. Finally after many page refreshes and turning things off, a "watch this stream link" pops up takes me to another page where I have to click on another "watch this stream link"? then I discover that my security whilst off was telling me over 100 attempts to collect my data where going on behind the scenes. The whole site seems so clunky now.

All in all I was able to watch most of the game without much interruption in the stream, it buffered for a bit at halftime but that was it.

Just thought I would give a heads up the new site doesn't like add blockers or anything that blocks them from accessing your data.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one of the accounts i setup for someone auto-renewed...looking back they didnt want to turn it off.

He says it is working fine and he can see the pre-season games.

I wonder how many people got caught out with auto renew, or would that save you.

I turned it off because I set-up a few accounts for friends and had enough of the November surprise on my card (ie. Not knowing if they wanted the pass still)

I signed up via Brazil last year and got auto renewed this morning.

$68.33

If I purchase league pass via vpn, would I need to use VPN to watch the games?

Last year I purchased it via vpn and didn't have to use vpn to watch it. Apparently this has changed?

If I purchase league pass via vpn, would I need to use VPN to watch the games?

Last year I purchased it via vpn and didn't have to use vpn to watch it. Apparently this has changed?

Going by previous years India is the only country that requires a VPN all the time.

I got auto-renewed through South Africa for $67 I see which will do the trick just fine.

Just logged in without my VPN and all looks good watching a game.

Video quality actually looks a crapload better too which would be nice.

Going by previous years India is the only country that requires a VPN all the time.

I got auto-renewed through South Africa for $67 I see which will do the trick just fine.

Just logged in without my VPN and all looks good watching a game.

Video quality actually looks a crapload better too which would be nice.

Awesome. Thanks mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back