Mobile NBA Live mobile

Remove this Banner Ad

I played it a fair bit when it first came out.

The biggest issue I had was the difficulty curve, it got really easy really quickly as a lot of the players ratings were fairly similar across the board.

I haven't looked at it for a while, despite seeing it getting updated fairly regularly.

My main mobile go-to is MyNBA2K17. It offers a different concept with minimal investment gameplay (can play pretty much without needing to really look at the screen) and it offers incentives to jump on every day that also carry over into the console version.

I will admit that I'm impressed with what NBA Live mobile has done. Easy controls, intuitive design and it's not clumsy at all (why the hell can't they make console versions like this?). But things just got too easy, too quickly and it killed the incentive to go back. There wasn't really anything to play for.

Madden Mobile had something of the same issue for me, although that had a little more incentive to go back. However I found myself not playing that after being obsessive over it the first time I got my hands on it.

The biggest issue I had was the difficulty curve, it got really easy really quickly as a lot of the players ratings were fairly similar across the board.

You should play it now, virtually impossible to play defense and offense is slowly going that way as well.

Do you need the console version to play MyNBA2K17? I hear they are resetting everything in NBA Live Mobile, and being an occasional player the effort put in to lose stuff is a bit too harsh.

You should play it now, virtually impossible to play defense and offense is slowly going that way as well.

Do you need the console version to play MyNBA2K17? I hear they are resetting everything in NBA Live Mobile, and being an occasional player the effort put in to lose stuff is a bit too harsh.
No, you don't need the console version.

It is very different to NBA Live Mobile though. No real basketball gameplay. It's a card collecting game where you battle your opponents by picking the best card for the situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back