NBA Merchandise in Australia

GSW4EVA

Draftee
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Hi I found an old thread on this topic (2002) but has anyone found a good/reputable seller of NBA merchandise in Australia where you don't have to pay the crazy US shipping prices?

Runnin Blue

The Oracle™️
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
Hi I found an old thread on this topic (2002) but has anyone found a good/reputable seller of NBA merchandise in Australia where you don't have to pay the crazy US shipping prices?
There’s a place in Melbourne called Basketball Jersey World who do new and secondhand. They mail order too. Reasonable rates. They have a website.

I’ve bought a few jerseys from Culture Kings. It’s mostly been ok, except for a classic Scottie Pippen jersey which I would swear was a counterfeit. They denied it and offered me a refund. I’m nowhere near an expert on NBA jerseys, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but my gut and a bit of Google-fu left me unconvinced. The other jerseys I got from them were good though.

Rebel Sport stock a handful of stuff, but the selection is really poor, I’ve found. In Adelaide anyway.

GSW4EVA

Draftee
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
There’s a place in Melbourne called Basketball Jersey World who do new and secondhand. They mail order too. Reasonable rates. They have a website.

I’ve bought a few jerseys from Culture Kings. It’s mostly been ok, except for a classic Scottie Pippen jersey which I would swear was a counterfeit. They denied it and offered me a refund. I’m nowhere near an expert on NBA jerseys, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but my gut and a bit of Google-fu left me unconvinced. The other jerseys I got from them were good though.

Rebel Sport stock a handful of stuff, but the selection is really poor, I’ve found. In Adelaide anyway.
Cheers thanks for that. Do you know if they stock other merch besides Jersey ie: T-Shirts etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Runnin Blue

The Oracle™️
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
Cheers thanks for that. Do you know if they stock other merch besides Jersey ie: T-Shirts etc
Baketball Jersey World: I think so, but their main business is jerseys. They can probably order in.

Culture Kings: Not much other NBA stuff, maybe branded sneakers.

Rebel Sports: Do random stuff like tshirts, baseball caps etc, but like I said, their selection is very sparse.

You can try NBA AU store. Their selection is crap compared to the USA store, but it’s local. I’ve ordered some stuff from NBA USA before. I usually wait until there is a bunch of stuff I want and they have a deal on shipping costs. It’s hit or miss whether the shipping deal will be valid for Australia though.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m waiting for the new cavs replica jerseys to drop in price... might be waiting for a long time.

NMFCMUFC

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MUFC - MVFC - Socceroos.
Throwback store in sydney, sell online too and offer afterpay they got a buy one get another 50% on Swingman jerseys and 30% off Nike authentics right now too
Kickz101 is a Melbourne institution and also offer afterpay online

Willo_

Trust the Process
Apr 27, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
I'm currently torn between... Liking but not loving any of the Sixers stuff I can find here but not wanting to pay a fortune on shipping to get stuff over from the states..

Talking hoodies/hats really.. DhGate covered me for jerseys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NMFCMUFC

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MUFC - MVFC - Socceroos.
Nike official website is probs best bet for stuff and flat rate 10 bucks shipping or free if over 120 or something, the Nike NBA stuff shits on anything else

RedBullRacing

Senior List
Aug 30, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hat store Australia are fantastic for hats. Takes about 9 days to get my stuff to Adelaide and comes from Germany. Spend $100 and get free postage. I recently bought two hats for $57 each, and 4 days later they had a sale. I contacted them and they were happy to give me a refund.

Top Bottom