Remove this Banner Ad

GSW4EVA

Draftee
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Hi I found an old thread on this topic (2002) but has anyone found a good/reputable seller of NBA merchandise in Australia where you don't have to pay the crazy US shipping prices?

Hi I found an old thread on this topic (2002) but has anyone found a good/reputable seller of NBA merchandise in Australia where you don't have to pay the crazy US shipping prices?
There’s a place in Melbourne called Basketball Jersey World who do new and secondhand. They mail order too. Reasonable rates. They have a website.

I’ve bought a few jerseys from Culture Kings. It’s mostly been ok, except for a classic Scottie Pippen jersey which I would swear was a counterfeit. They denied it and offered me a refund. I’m nowhere near an expert on NBA jerseys, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but my gut and a bit of Google-fu left me unconvinced. The other jerseys I got from them were good though.

Rebel Sport stock a handful of stuff, but the selection is really poor, I’ve found. In Adelaide anyway.

There’s a place in Melbourne called Basketball Jersey World who do new and secondhand. They mail order too. Reasonable rates. They have a website.

I’ve bought a few jerseys from Culture Kings. It’s mostly been ok, except for a classic Scottie Pippen jersey which I would swear was a counterfeit. They denied it and offered me a refund. I’m nowhere near an expert on NBA jerseys, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but my gut and a bit of Google-fu left me unconvinced. The other jerseys I got from them were good though.

Rebel Sport stock a handful of stuff, but the selection is really poor, I’ve found. In Adelaide anyway.

Cheers thanks for that. Do you know if they stock other merch besides Jersey ie: T-Shirts etc

Cheers thanks for that. Do you know if they stock other merch besides Jersey ie: T-Shirts etc
Baketball Jersey World: I think so, but their main business is jerseys. They can probably order in.

Culture Kings: Not much other NBA stuff, maybe branded sneakers.

Rebel Sports: Do random stuff like tshirts, baseball caps etc, but like I said, their selection is very sparse.

You can try NBA AU store. Their selection is crap compared to the USA store, but it’s local. I’ve ordered some stuff from NBA USA before. I usually wait until there is a bunch of stuff I want and they have a deal on shipping costs. It’s hit or miss whether the shipping deal will be valid for Australia though.

Hi try the Facebook Page Basketball Merchandise Oz

Throwback store in sydney, sell online too and offer afterpay they got a buy one get another 50% on Swingman jerseys and 30% off Nike authentics right now too
Kickz101 is a Melbourne institution and also offer afterpay online

I'm currently torn between... Liking but not loving any of the Sixers stuff I can find here but not wanting to pay a fortune on shipping to get stuff over from the states..

Talking hoodies/hats really.. DhGate covered me for jerseys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hat store Australia are fantastic for hats. Takes about 9 days to get my stuff to Adelaide and comes from Germany. Spend $100 and get free postage. I recently bought two hats for $57 each, and 4 days later they had a sale. I contacted them and they were happy to give me a refund.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back