NBA Mock draft thread/2017 Official NBA draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Sac have plenty of cap room to take something off Portland. That turner deal is under-rated in terms how s**t it is. Lots of tied up money, No cap Space, treadmill. will have to cut players to sign

Orlando Desperately need anything. They have said they are looking for Length and potential, I think they'll go Issac/Monk right now WITH a really big chance to do something like go Nikilta and use pick 25-33-35 and try to package them into something better

They do need a PF however.
Yeah Sac have a ton of room but why would they give up pick 10 and take on a terrible contract for Portlands three 1st rounders? I think pick 10 alone is more than enough. I can't think of any of those terrible Portland contracts that would suit the Kings, Crabbe perhaps?

The issue with the Orlando is that they project to their fan base that they are a "playoffs" contender, last years trades proved that (hopefully the new management thinks differently). If it's still their aim then a player like Monk/Tatum will hit the scoreboard and seem to make a bigger impact. I agree Isaac is a better project but the pairing of he and Gordon also becomes curious as we still don't know what Orlandos desired position/role for AG will be.

4. Phoenix select Jonathan Isaac- Maybe a bit of a risk going Isaac over Tatum or Fox but with Bledsoe and Booker at the guard position I see a greater need for talent at the 3. I have faith in Isaacs potential more than Tatums, I believe he will be a far greater defender than Tatum and his size allows him to play the 4. His athleticism and potential to be a two-way star has me picking Isaac
The defensive potential and footwork of Isaac for a big man looks pretty tantalizing. I can't separate much of the top 8 tbh. One of the most even drafts i've ever seen.

Are we predicting the draft or also prediciting trades that inlolve evan turner

Yeah Sac have a ton of room but why would they give up pick 10 and take on a terrible contract for Portlands three 1st rounders? I think pick 10 alone is more than enough. I can't think of any of those terrible Portland contracts that would suit the Kings, Crabbe perhaps?

The issue with the Orlando is that they project to their fan base that they are a "playoffs" contender, last years trades proved that (hopefully the new management thinks differently). If it's still their aim then a player like Monk/Tatum will hit the scoreboard and seem to make a bigger impact. I agree Isaac is a better project but the pairing of he and Gordon also becomes curious as we still don't know what Orlandos desired position/role for AG will be.

Deep down Orlando's a mess (Wolves fan, i can see a dumpster fire when i see one) AG is a tweener role Payton/Fournier are both good players but not a good pairing. Picking Monk/Smith JR/Fox would be a better suited to them then picking up Issac BUT i know they want to go the direction of more length and hit someone who has all star potential. thats pretty much picking who's left out of the top 8 players in this draft

My Top 10

1 Fultz - Philadelphia 76ers
2 Ball - Los Angeles Lakers
3 Tatum - Boston Celtics
4 J. Jackson - Phoenix Suns
5 Fox - Sacramento Kings
6 Monk - Orlando Magic
7 Isaac - Minnesota Timberwolves
8 Dennis Smith JR - New York Knicks
9 Ntilikina - Dallas Mavericks
10 Kennard - Sacramento Kings

Pretty certain about the top 5, not sure about Orlando or the second Sac Town pick

It's just good to see you back Messenger We've seen Ron Just need Vincent Chase for the banana boat crew
man_file_1036529_tphil.jpg

Are we predicting the draft or also prediciting trades that inlolve evan turner

Portland would have to attach their 1st 1st to get rid of that albatross

My Top 10

1 Fultz - Philadelphia 76ers
2 Ball - Los Angeles Lakers
3 Tatum - Boston Celtics
4 J. Jackson - Phoenix Suns
5 Fox - Sacramento Kings
6 Monk - Orlando Magic
7 Isaac - Minnesota Timberwolves
8 Dennis Smith JR - New York Knicks
9 Ntilikina - Dallas Mavericks
10 Kennard - Sacramento Kings

Pretty certain about the top 5, not sure about Orlando or the second Sac Town pick
Tatum imo will be better than Jackson and Boston should go that way, I think Smith is the third best prospect in the draft but they traded down to avoid picking a pg.
Zach Collins surely goes top 10
Ike Anigbou seems like the type of player the Warriors will buy a pick to draft.. hope the cavs do it but doubt it.

What time does it get underway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tatum imo will be better than Jackson and Boston should go that way, I think Smith is the third best prospect in the draft but they traded down to avoid picking a pg.
Zach Collins surely goes top 10
Ike Anigbou seems like the type of player the Warriors will buy a pick to draft.. hope the cavs do it but doubt it.

Thinking Markkinen could go top 10 too but I've got him just dropping out. Will be a lottery pick tho

Are we using this as the live draft thread?

If so, needs a "no Twitter spoilers" in the title as per usual.

Eff that noise. Twitter Spoilers ahoyyyyyyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back